Umineko no Naku Koro ni

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Umineko no Naku Koro ni

#61 Post by Coren »

AllegroDiRossi wrote:I really want to read it already, but my Japanese is nowhere proficient enough to try and go it alone. I'll have to wait until the witch hunt translation in the summer. But I have been reading spoilers and notes and honestly, I don't know what to make of it yet, other than it was definitely not what anyone was expecting.

Can you answer just one question though? Do they confirm Lion's (Yasu's) gender? He's male, right? I wouldn't enjoy Will-x-Lion nearly as much if Lion were female, haha.
Am I really the ONLY one who was rooting for a female Lion? D:

Suikama
Regular
Completed: Down on the Corner
Projects: Stories of an Eastern Paradise

#62 Post by Suikama »

Kirroha wrote:
AllegroDiRossi wrote:I really want to read it already, but my Japanese is nowhere proficient enough to try and go it alone. I'll have to wait until the witch hunt translation in the summer. But I have been reading spoilers and notes and honestly, I don't know what to make of it yet, other than it was definitely not what anyone was expecting.

Can you answer just one question though? Do they confirm Lion's (Yasu's) gender? He's male, right? I wouldn't enjoy Will-x-Lion nearly as much if Lion were female, haha.
Nope :V

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#63 Post by Coren »

Suikama wrote:
Kirroha wrote:

Nope :V
Lion/Yasu acts too female to be... not at least mentally female. :D