Hiring Japanese Seiyuu

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fujihime
Regular
Projects: Purrfectly Ever After
Tumblr: purrfectlyeverafter

Hiring Japanese Seiyuu

#1 Post by Fujihime »

I'm not sure where to ask this question so I hope this is the right place.
I want to know if anyone knows how to hire a Japanese seiyuu and what is the costing like.
Any pointers?
An otome game about a burglar cat who wish to become human to earn an honest living.
Kickstarter | Steam Greenlight | Tumblr

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

Re: Hiring Japanese Seiyuu

#2 Post by Laiska »

If you are looking for someone to provide Japanese language voices for a script that is already written in Japanese, I would suggest making inquiries in a Japanese language forum.

If you are looking for someone to provide voices in English I would suggest checking out the available talent here.

HeroicRoxas

Re: Hiring Japanese Seiyuu

#3 Post by HeroicRoxas »

I am a casting service hosting both japanese and english voice talent! :)

JonathanBullockTalent@yahoo.com for more info if still interested.