Free Sprite Artist [BUSY]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Elmvine
Regular
itch: elmvine

Free Sprite Artist [BUSY]

#1 Post by Elmvine »

Hello, I'm looking for one small project to join (a few characters and poses) to join as a sprite artist. I lack experience in visual novels, and honestly feel like I'm losing my art mojo. So I'm offering my art for free.

Right now, I'm okay with doing sprites. I don't have much experience with Backgrounds or CG gallery style work. But hey, if you can't find anyone else. I'll be willing to give it a shot. I really want to come out of my comfort zone. That being said, I'm not great with an anime style.

Due to the fact that I do have to work jobs where I get paid, I'm only looking for a one small visual novel project. Preferably something that's planned out, so I can just pump out the art in one go. :) Feel free to comment here or PM me.

Examples of My Art: (please click to see full images)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Watercolour/Traditional:
Attachments
Thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail.jpg (45.92 KiB) Viewed 1418 times
Thank You.png
Last edited by Elmvine on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

Re: Free Sprite Artist

#2 Post by Rinima »

Wow, your art is amazing :O
I'm not looking at the moment, but I'm sure you'll be snapped up in no time!

I suggest once you've gotten into the mojo of visual novels, you set prices, you could easily do well with your art style on here :)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

MegaElla
Regular

#3 Post by MegaElla »

Beautiful, I might take advantage of you in a few months if your still able.

I can take you out of your comfort zone no BG artists (or none that I can afford xD) around. Anyway keep up the good job!

trooper6
Lemma-Class Veteran
Projects: A Close Shave

#4 Post by trooper6 »

Beautiful art and I love that you do POC who look like POC rather than white people with dark skin.
A Close Shave:
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?)
Check out My Clock Cookbook Recipe: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978

Elmvine
Regular
itch: elmvine

#5 Post by Elmvine »

Update:
I've joined a project now so Im currently unavailable but thanks for your time ^^

@Rinima
@.@ You were right. Hmm I will most likely need to have prices as it gets closer to the start of my course, but id like to have some practice first. ^^

@MegaElla
Aha, Well we'll see when the time comes. ^^

@trooper6
Ahh Thanks. Ive grown up in pretty diverse place. My family consists of different African and Romanian backgrounds in both urban and suburban areas, so Ive always been interested in the slight differences you can find in our features. ^^ That and I suppose its hard to feel represented when characters only vary by skintone and not culture.