Character Designs and Sprites (OPEN)

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Pooki
Tumblr: linkedhorizon

Character Designs and Sprites (OPEN)

#1 Post by Pooki »

Hey there everyone! I'm Pooki. Nice to meet you!
I really enjoy designing characters and drawing sprites so I would like to try something different by drawing for other people's VNs!

Sprites
x I’m willing to draw any humanoid characters.
x I need drawn references of your character/s. If you don’t have any, you can also hire me for character designs (see below).
x I will send you a sketch first and ask for your input before I request payment. Afterwards, I’ll finish the sprite (lines/colors).
x I only accept paypal.

Samples

Prices

$15 for each character (= one pose, one expression) Special beginning offer: Your first sprite will be only $12.
$7 for each additional outfit.
$4 for each additional hairstyle.
$0,50 for each additional expression.

Character Design

Samples

x I work with either written descriptions or artistic freedom.
x I especially like designing characters for fantasy or modern day settings; I have less experience with others, particularly futuristic settings.
x I will start with a rough draft, then request payment and continue to make changes until you’re completely satisfied.
x I only accept paypal.

Prices

$9 for a complete design (sketch)

Just send me a PM if you have any questions or If you are interested! I will answer as quickly as possible! :>

Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Pooki on Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.

LIZM
Regular

Re: Character Designs and Sprites (OPEN)

#2 Post by LIZM »

Just dropping in to say that Pooki is a dear friend of mine who draws the cutest sprites ever and designs one insanely lovable character after another. :') I've commissioned him myself before and was super satisfied~~

Pooki
Tumblr: linkedhorizon

Re: Character Designs and Sprites (OPEN)

#3 Post by Pooki »

Update: There are way more samples now!