[Closed over summer] Accha's sprites, paintings, CGs, PVs

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
accha
Completed: 2
Projects: Dreaming Mary, Painted Heart

[Closed over summer] Accha's sprites, paintings, CGs, PVs

#1 Post by accha »

General Information

Hi, I'm accha! I'm a hobbyist illustrator whose gained plenty of experience drawing character sets in short time frames. My game experience comes from making two games in 2014, which were Dreaming Mary and Painted Heart. I've also done plenty of character illustration for unfinished games when I was younger. (orz)
Example of my older work from a couple of years ago.
My art style is extremely versatile in order to match the genre I'm drawing for. While I'm most comfortable drawing in a more general anime style, I can make very cute art or more realistic art as well. My strengths are in painted characters rather than clean line styles, but I am proficient at both.

Rules

-Will draw people, animals, humanoids, violence/gore, nudity. Can attempt to draw R18 that is not heavily explicit.
-Het, BL, and GL are ok. Interspecies humanoid love is ok. Mating alpacas is ok.
-Will not draw R18 that is illegal: this means non-con, guro, underage, incest, bestiality, and so on. For the most part, fetish art is also beyond my capabilities. I will not draw sexual violation of any kind, even implied.
-Will not draw mecha.

-When I've agreed to your commission and we've decided a price quote, I'll send you an invoice via paypal. You can pay the invoice with your paypal balance, a credit/debit card, or your bank account. Once you've paid the invoice I can begin working on your finalized art! More details below.

NOTE: Do not send payment using my contact email, as my paypal account is linked to a different email address!
NOTE 2: You don't need a paypal account, just an email address to receive the invoice! >w<)/

Process

When we've established the price quote I will draw a rough sketch. You are welcome to request revisions as you like at this stage.

Once the sketch is approved you will have to pay the invoice (if your order costs more than $150 you are welcome to pay half up front and half after the order is complete). Once payment is confirmed I will finalize the drawing; if you wish to request a major edit or multiple small edits once I've begun lineart/coloring then I will ask for a fee equal to 25% of the drawing cost ($3.75 for headshot, $8.75 for half body, $12.50 for full body).

For basic character art, your order should be complete within a few days after payment. I will inform you promptly of any reason for delays.

Prices
Each character art order comes with a default of 6 expressions: Neutral, Happy, Sad, Angry, Thinking, Surprised. You may request substitutes for free. If you have a preference in style please let me know; otherwise I can improvise depending on what mood you're going for in your game.

Character Design: $15 sketch based on your description and references, no edits/changes. This stacks with character art if you want me to design a character and then make sprites for them. If you do commission sprites as well as design you can request as many edits as you like before I begin working on the sprites.

Character Art
Headshot: $15
Half body: $35
Full Body: $50

Minor Pose Change: $5~$10
Additional Pose: $10 for headshot, $25 for half body, $35 for full body.
Additional Expressions: $1 each, or 6 for $5
Clothes Change: $10 for half body, $20 for full body

CG/Paintings: Price varies depending on complexity; see below for costs of added backgrounds and examples.
Please view this album for examples of paintings (they are ordered from oldest to newest).

By estimate:
Simple CG: $50~$150
Complex CG: $150~$450
These prices may go up a large amount if you require many characters or request an exceptionally difficult scene.

Note: Promotional art made by rearranging character art I have already drawn for you onto a background from your game is free.

Simple Background: $30~$50 (approximately)
Complex Background: $80~$150 (approximately)

Rush Order Charge: If you urgently need art done in a very small time frame then I'll have to add a fee of 25% of your total order. This only applies if I need to overwork in order to complete your order, for example, 10 characters done in less than a week.

Promotional Videos/Credits Sequences

I also animate videos! I use Adobe After Effects for particles, puppetting, and 2.5D camera movement.

Simple OP/ED video (credits scroll, panning through CGs and character art, etc.): $40
+ $15 for 2.5D environment setup
+ $10 for character puppeting (hair movement, 'breathing') *This is only applicable if your character art is already prepared for movement. If your sprites are still images but you really want moving art for your PV, then I will need to cut out the sprites and redraw parts of them (even if I am not the original artist). I will charge an additional $15 per puppetted character in this case.

You must provide sprites, CGs, and backgrounds from your game. If you need to commission additional assets, please let me know!

Playlist of various music videos I've animated so far
(Please note that these MVs are not simple videos and are simply meant to show what animation I am capable of at the moment; also note that I did not provide art for the FCCB videos!).

Please contact me with your request and I will give you an exact price quote =w=)v
Best way to contact me is here on lemmasoft or through email: ilutiern(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!!
Last edited by accha on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

Re: Digital artist for hire! Sprites, paintings, CGs, PVs

#2 Post by Rinima »

OMG YES FINALLY!
*coughhasbeenwaitingforyoutoopenanartshopforageslol*
*canalsobetakentomeanyoucanprobablyexpectaPMfrommeatsomepointlol*
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

accha

#3 Post by accha »

Waaa thanks!!

*I'lleagerlyawaityourpmthen* \(^ q ^)

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#4 Post by Deji »

Ohhhh your art is lovely! Also I'm in love with your AE animation skills *v*
Hope you get tons of jobs! ^o^
(I'd commission you right now for an OP if my bank account wasn't dry ;_; )
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

Morhighan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: AIdol, When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten Not Lost
Organization: MysteryCorgi
Tumblr: MysteryCorgi
Deviantart: MysteryCorgi
Soundcloud: MysteryCorgi
itch: MysteryCorgi

#5 Post by Morhighan »

Wow, your work looks awesome. I especially love your animation skills. I'll keep you in mind for AIdol when we get closer to that. Best of luck!

accha

#6 Post by accha »

Deji wrote:Ohhhh your art is lovely! Also I'm in love with your AE animation skills *v*
Hope you get tons of jobs! ^o^
(I'd commission you right now for an OP if my bank account wasn't dry ;_; )
Morhighan wrote:Wow, your work looks awesome. I especially love your animation skills. I'll keep you in mind for AIdol when we get closer to that. Best of luck!
Thank you both!! I'll do my best to improve as well! \o/

AlteredEarth
Projects: Project: Ascension (tentative title)
Deviantart: AlteredEarthStudios

#7 Post by AlteredEarth »

I just found a reason to make a PayPal account!

Beautiful work!

accha

#8 Post by accha »

AlteredEarth wrote:I just found a reason to make a PayPal account!

Beautiful work!

Thank you!! Though I forgot to mention that you don't need PayPal to commission me, it's still very useful to have an account! \(^ q ^

Anonymoose
Tumblr: anonymoosegames

#9 Post by Anonymoose »

Just curious, as I am new to this: commissions such as these, do they come with the rights to use them in a commercial project afterwards? i.e. if someone commissioned you for a game they were intending to release for sale once it was done, would that incur another/higher fee?

Cheers,
Moose

accha

#10 Post by accha »

Anonymoose wrote:Just curious, as I am new to this: commissions such as these, do they come with the rights to use them in a commercial project afterwards? i.e. if someone commissioned you for a game they were intending to release for sale once it was done, would that incur another/higher fee?

Cheers,
Moose
Hello there Moose! >w<)/

All of my artwork is royalty free, so you only pay whatever price I've listed - unless you stipulate that you want to give me royalties, of course!

Oh, though I do have to mention you're not allowed to print my art and sell it at a con or something >_< Please don't do that.

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#11 Post by Rinima »

Just a quick little post to recommend Accha, extremely friendly, quick, and have you seen her art?!?
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

accha

#12 Post by accha »

Update! Completed some work for Rinima's project Chloe. It's a good example of my current style for character design and art! ^ o ^

Designed to fit the words "hipster, dancer, stubborn" =w=)v

Also added another animation sample to my playlist! For this video I did both the art and the animation.

AlteredEarth
Projects: Project: Ascension (tentative title)
Deviantart: AlteredEarthStudios

#13 Post by AlteredEarth »

Wow nice video! You cannot be stopped! :-)