Experienced CG/Sprite Artist for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
hakei
Tumblr: hakeism
Deviantart: hakei

Experienced CG/Sprite Artist for Hire

#1 Post by hakei »

Hello, I am hakei!
I am a character illustrator and can do sprites, CGs, or other visual illustrations for your project/commission.
I have been doing illustration commissions for the past few years and have illustrated sprites for a private visual novel.

Samples:

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

More of my works are avaliable on Tumblr and DeviantART.

PRICES
The base prices listed here are for non-commercial uses.Commercial prices are a bit higher than non-commercial prices.
*the prices are a baseline and the total may change depending on your specifications.

Sprites (each sprite comes with 5 expressions of your choosing):
Half-Body Base: $35
Full-Body Base: $55
per additional Expression: +$5
per Outfit: +$15
per Pose: +$10 (for arm changes only. different body positions will count as a separate new sprite)
Background: +$10 for single illust

CG/Illustration:
Basic, non-complicated scenes: $50
Detailed, complicated scenes: $80

I currently accept Paypal(USD)! If you have other forms of payment, please let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

Limits
I am generally willing to draw anything! However I am not good at drawing:
- mecha/robots
- furry
- gore
If your project involves things that I feel I won't be able to draw, I will let you know ahead of time.

Drawing Process
I'll rough sketch things first and refine them until you are satisfied.
After your approval, I will line and color the commission. While I generally don't provide updates at this stage, I will gladly do so if you want.

------------------------
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :) I can also be reached at t12111@hotmail.com

Thank you for reading!