Writer/Editor/Proofreader available to help with projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Starsinger
Projects: Blackwood Grove

Writer/Editor/Proofreader available to help with projects

#1 Post by Starsinger »

Though I already have a project (Blackwood Grove) which I'm working on, I consider it a higher priority to work to the benefit of the community at large than to advance my own projects specifically. To that end, I offer up my services as a writer, editor and/or proofreader! Composing music and voice acting are areas I may also be able to help you with. I can also translate English into any of various weird languages that I've made, but I doubt many people will find that useful.

Interested parties should feel free to let me know so we can discuss your project and my talents in greater detail!

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Keinart
Regular
Completed: One Thousand Lies
Projects: Lotus Reverie
Organization: Keinart Lobre
Tumblr: keinart
itch: keinart

Re: Writer/Editor/Proofreader available to help with project

#2 Post by Keinart »

A sample would be nice to see your writing style, the same for some preferences or what you can do best. I'm now interested in english proofreaders/writers but I need to see something first at least :)

Starsinger

#3 Post by Starsinger »

Thank you for your interest! Here is a link to a sample from the script of my project Blackwood Grove: (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S-B ... 6cXc0/edit) It may undergo further proofing as the project develops, but it should give you some idea of my style. I also have some short excerpts from novels and short stories I've been writing, if you'd like to see those.

As far as preferences, I usually enjoy fantasies or stories with fantastical elements, but an interesting (hopefully unique) premise and/or a few well-done characters will catch my interest every time, regardless of genre.
Anyone may feel free to pm me at any point to bounce ideas back and forth, as fostering ideas is a talent and joy of mine! It would be a pleasure to help you expand on your thoughts!

Starsinger

#4 Post by Starsinger »

Sadly, my schedule has become quite full, and I will not be able to help anyone I haven't already spoken with via pm. Best of luck with your projects! I'm sorry I can't be of help to more of you.
Anyone may feel free to pm me at any point to bounce ideas back and forth, as fostering ideas is a talent and joy of mine! It would be a pleasure to help you expand on your thoughts!