Storyteller Here

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ThisAdamGuy
Deviantart: Flamingsquirrel5

Storyteller Here

#1 Post by ThisAdamGuy »

Hey, my name's Adam and I just joined this forum. I'm a webnovelist, and I've always been interested in writing stories for video games. Somebody recommended that I try out light novels. I have absolutely zero programming knowledge, or artistic talent outside of writing. If anybody were to need a skilled writer, I might be interested in helping out, depending on the story I'd be writing. I write primarily young adult action/adventure urban fantasy, with romance too. I can show you some stuff I've written if you want more info. So... yeah, there you go! Hope something comes of this :)

Tentacles
Regular
Projects: Uploaded Fairy ( Interactive Comic )
Deviantart: otissalmoneus
Github: LWFlouisa

Re: Storyteller Here

#2 Post by Tentacles »

Do you have a preference for Magic Realism or Urban Fantasy? From another writer.

Welcome.
I develop horror romance interactive comics. Currently working on my first.

ThisAdamGuy

#3 Post by ThisAdamGuy »

I'm not entirely sure what the difference is, but I'd probably have to say Urban Fantasy. My stories tend to be in the same vein as Harry Potter or Percy Jackson.

trooper6
Lemma-Class Veteran
Projects: A Close Shave

#4 Post by trooper6 »

You might want to put up a post in the recruitment thread. Welcome!
A Close Shave:
*Last Thing Done (Aug 17): Finished coding emotions and camera for 4/10 main labels.
*Currently Doing: Coding of emotions and camera for the labels--On 5/10
*First Next thing to do: Code in all CG and special animation stuff
*Next Next thing to do: Set up film animation
*Other Thing to Do: Do SFX and Score (maybe think about eye blinks?)
Check out My Clock Cookbook Recipe: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 51&t=21978

ThisAdamGuy

Writer Looking for Work- Free or Paid

#5 Post by ThisAdamGuy »

My name's Adam, and I'm a novelist. I have written several books, and I'm looking to expand my market into my other favorite hobby: video games. Light novels seem like a good place to start, so here I am! I write primarily young adult urban fantasy, and a little bit of high fantasy. Lots of action and adventure, with romance too. I know nothing about programming, and I have no artistic talent outside of writing, so I'm looking to join a team specifically as a storyteller. Since I'm new to this, I don't expect to be paid- but it would definitely be welcome if you were feeling so inclined. I can provide examples of my work upon request (it's easily accessible on the internet). So... yeah, there you go! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

ThisAdamGuy

#6 Post by ThisAdamGuy »

Lol, looks like somebody did it for me.