Music Composer and Producer

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
UltraKitsune
Completed: Lucid9
Projects: Project Waves, Lucid9
Organization: Fallen Snow Studios
Soundcloud: ultrakitsune

Music Composer and Producer

#1 Post by UltraKitsune »

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself. I go By Ultra Kitsune. I am a musician and sound designer. I been doing my passion for over 9 years. I really started out in trance and electronic music. I been searching for projects and developers that need musicians or my expertise. I desire no compensation but would like to join up in a project that is moving along well and be credited. In other words If you kind of sort of do this and that and such with VN's etc I would prefer that I collaborate with a group or person that plans to see the project through to the end. It is for you to decide on weather my expertise will suffice in your project. I would like to join up in a good project with good writers and foundation of story and art.

With all that aside. I write a lot of different kind of music such as solo piano/romantic, ambient/sound scape, slice of life sounding tracks and noises and sounds to Electronic, suspense and have had my hand in industrial metal and post rock style music. I have a sound cloud link that can speak for itself. Its only a small selection of music I have done. It includes some romantic, ambient and sound cape and sounds.

https://soundcloud.com/ultrakitsune/promoset1

I would like to see what is happening here as far as projects. If there are any serious people looking for my expertise, let me know either reply or send me an email ultrakitsune(AT)gmail.com

Thank you!

EDIT:

Might as well add a few of my equuipment

Akai Midikeyboard run Reason FL Studio, SoundForge using AKG Ribbon Mic, JBL Monitors.

I also use the most professional exports as possible for superior sound quality. As well as mixing down and some mastering techniques.

firecat
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Unknowns Saga series
Projects: The Unknown Saga series
Tumblr: bigattck
Deviantart: bigattck
Soundcloud: bigattck-firecat

Re: Music Composer and Producer

#2 Post by firecat »

hi ultra, i am the writer for 'the unknown saga' and after hearing your songs i know i pick the right guy/girl (i dont know :o ). the story line is already set in motion and anyone can read it at my blog. the music is still something i might not know until i can get an art person but i do have a song idea for the boss. i do need some sound effects like swords clashing, power up, and more. you will get credit for your hard work and i will make sure the novel is finished.

a little bit about the novel is like a ongoing series, the first part is about the encounter with Dark unknown until he runs away which will gives us the chance to do a story with space unknowns. Dark unknown and the boy are the 2 main people in the story, each will get people to explain what's going on with both sides kinda like a puzzle for the reader. the boss will be big and he will be the end game for the first chapter. the readers must pick on what happens nexts that might win or lose the fight.

i hope you join me with making of the novel and hopefully make it into something everyone will buy.

Crystaline Spade
Regular
Projects: Where the Wind Travels
Tumblr: crystaline-spade
Deviantart: CrystalineSpade

#3 Post by Crystaline Spade »

What are your prices? Or is it for free?
Image an otome game.
Our-Sight(working title)

UltraKitsune

#4 Post by UltraKitsune »

firecat wrote:hi ultra, i am the writer for 'the unknown saga' and after hearing your songs i know i pick the right guy/girl (i dont know :o ). the story line is already set in motion and anyone can read it at my blog. the music is still something i might not know until i can get an art person but i do have a song idea for the boss. i do need some sound effects like swords clashing, power up, and more. you will get credit for your hard work and i will make sure the novel is finished.

a little bit about the novel is like a ongoing series, the first part is about the encounter with Dark unknown until he runs away which will gives us the chance to do a story with space unknowns. Dark unknown and the boy are the 2 main people in the story, each will get people to explain what's going on with both sides kinda like a puzzle for the reader. the boss will be big and he will be the end game for the first chapter. the readers must pick on what happens nexts that might win or lose the fight.

i hope you join me with making of the novel and hopefully make it into something everyone will buy.
I would be interested in know more about this. Provide a link to your works.

Crystaline Spade wrote:What are your prices? Or is it for free?
I am not looking for any compensation as of right now. I am just wanting to see if there are any projects that can use my talents. Of course big projects by developers I would be looking for compensation. I am just wanting to get creative with my works.

firecat
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by firecat »

this link is the first counter with dark unknown, its the script for the small part of the story.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4CO3W ... sp=sharing

the whole first story is found at my blog but i don't have pictures :cry:

http://storysoftheunknown.blogspot.com/ ... chive.html
Attachments
script.rpy
if google drive is not working
(1.58 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

Shironeko
Projects: A Mystery Is My Life

#6 Post by Shironeko »

I'd like it if you could help with me on my project, you can follow my thread learn more about my project http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=28933

Crystaline Spade
Regular
Projects: Where the Wind Travels
Tumblr: crystaline-spade
Deviantart: CrystalineSpade

#7 Post by Crystaline Spade »

I'm a bit interested in getting help but my project is going to be free, so I can't pay any money.
And I don't really understand the technical parts of music...
If you don't mind helping,
Here's a link to the WIP thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62#p336562
And there's more but I only send that info to those interested in working on the project.

From Spade
Image an otome game.
Our-Sight(working title)

UltraKitsune

#8 Post by UltraKitsune »

I see there are people on projects. Thats good to see. As far as all of the posts go. I will evedently only commit to 1 project. I will not be able to do more than 1.
Crystaline Spade wrote:I'm a bit interested in getting help but my project is going to be free, so I can't pay any money.
And I don't really understand the technical parts of music...
If you don't mind helping,
Here's a link to the WIP thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62#p336562
And there's more but I only send that info to those interested in working on the project.

From Spade
What are you looking for as far as music? I had read your post and your project seems interesting.
firecat wrote:this link is the first counter with dark unknown, its the script for the small part of the story.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4CO3W ... sp=sharing

the whole first story is found at my blog but i don't have pictures :cry:

http://storysoftheunknown.blogspot.com/ ... chive.html
It is a little hard to read the rough drafts you have posted and there isn't much i was able to so with the file.

firecat
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by firecat »

when i first post it the whole thing was typed in my phone, i didn't have a computer so i paid monthly internet phone data. it was hard to re-read my post so i just typed it in and if it looks o.k then ill post it :roll: . the game will have a cleaner understanding of what my blog means. anyway back to the present day i know what music is needed for each part and first script of the story is ready to be used but i dont have the songs yet. ill tell you more on skype, i dont want to reveal secret stuff to everyone.

special thanks to nantoka.main.jp and iichan_lolbot

UltraKitsune

#10 Post by UltraKitsune »

firecat wrote:when i first post it the whole thing was typed in my phone, i didn't have a computer so i paid monthly internet phone data. it was hard to re-read my post so i just typed it in and if it looks o.k then ill post it :roll: . the game will have a cleaner understanding of what my blog means. anyway back to the present day i know what music is needed for each part and first script of the story is ready to be used but i dont have the songs yet. ill tell you more on skype, i dont want to reveal secret stuff to everyone.

I do understand. It was difficult to read. Wasn't to sure.