Tyrantauranox
Regular

Re: Last game you played?

#226 Post by Tyrantauranox »

Now it's Watchdogs. I like it.

LinovaA

#227 Post by LinovaA »

It was probably Crusader Kings 2 with the Game of Thrones mod active. That is generally my go to game when I wanna burn through a few hours relatively quickly.

Apius

#228 Post by Apius »

I've been trying out Baldur's Gate, Wasteland 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Fall, and Payday 2.

I probably should try to focus on just playing one, but I'm distracted easily.
LinovaA wrote:It was probably Crusader Kings 2 with the Game of Thrones mod active. That is generally my go to game when I wanna burn through a few hours relatively quickly.
Awesome! Isn't that ridiculously fun? Whenever I try to explain playing that mod to someone who doesn't know the series, I must sound insane. Saying stuff like "You won't believe it! I was playing as Stannis, and Renly married Brienne but because she's celibate and he's gay they can't have any children, so I'm next in line to the throne, so I sent a shadow baby to assassinate him, but first I had an affair with Melisandre so that I could have a male child to succeed me, but then I found out that my wife had cheated on me so I burnt her alive as a sacrifice, and..."

By that point, everyone's usually stopped listening.

uwah

#229 Post by uwah »

League of Legends!

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#230 Post by Googaboga »

The first Crash Bandicoot game C:.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#231 Post by Taleweaver »

X-Com: Enemy Unknown. Uguu, addictive...
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

LinovaA

#232 Post by LinovaA »

Apius wrote:
LinovaA wrote:It was probably Crusader Kings 2 with the Game of Thrones mod active. That is generally my go to game when I wanna burn through a few hours relatively quickly.
Awesome! Isn't that ridiculously fun? Whenever I try to explain playing that mod to someone who doesn't know the series, I must sound insane. Saying stuff like "You won't believe it! I was playing as Stannis, and Renly married Brienne but because she's celibate and he's gay they can't have any children, so I'm next in line to the throne, so I sent a shadow baby to assassinate him, but first I had an affair with Melisandre so that I could have a male child to succeed me, but then I found out that my wife had cheated on me so I burnt her alive as a sacrifice, and..."

By that point, everyone's usually stopped listening.
I know right?! It's just so dang addicting. The situations that come out of that game once it starts rolling are sometimes just absolutely hilarious. I remember I was recently playing the Elder Kings mod and I was on one of the islands off the coast of Morrowind; one of the final bastions of Chimer culture, and my wonderful character thought it would be a good idea to start a harem consisting of three of his daughters, his wife, and the wife of one of the barons. Also my wife was having an affair at the same time with both of my sons.. which led to some interesting family drama.

Trying to explain that to someone is.. well.. its interesting to say the least... XD That family put the 'fun' in dysfunctional.

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#233 Post by Caveat Lector »

I DID IT! I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT! I BEAT "DON'T STARVE" IN ADVENTURE MODE AS WILLOW! AHAHAHAHAH....haha...ha? :?
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

breadslam
Regular
Tumblr: breadslam

#234 Post by breadslam »

By that point, everyone's usually stopped listening.[/quote]

Speaking of Crusader Kings II with the GoT mod, I can never resist making Tyrion an even bigger badass than in canon. I once got him on the Iron Throne and promptly squashed any chance of vassal rebellion by saving their collective butts from invasion by both the Dothraki and the creatures from beyond the Wall... at the same time. 8)

I blame GRR Martin and the producers for making Tyrion my forever fictional waifu.

Morhighan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: AIdol, When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten Not Lost
Organization: MysteryCorgi
Tumblr: MysteryCorgi
Deviantart: MysteryCorgi
Soundcloud: MysteryCorgi
itch: MysteryCorgi

#235 Post by Morhighan »

I'm not sure which one I played last as they were in rapid succession, but I've been on a space kick apparently:
Artemis, Star Craft II, Sunrider

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#236 Post by Taleweaver »

Hyrule Warriors. Completely off-canon for the Zeldaverse, but insanely fun.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

madomadomadotsuki

#237 Post by madomadomadotsuki »

I am spending so much time with Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call. It seriously upped the ante in fan service and amazing Final Fantasy scores. I think I'm playing it too much so that it's a bit of a grind – total whoopsies. I love the increase in difficulty from the first game though!

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]

#238 Post by Caveat Lector »

Zipping through "Knock, Knock". I got stuck on this one part earlier until I figured out the key to avoiding the ghost-things, and then it became relatively easy. It's fun, but it also gets a bit repetitive.
Reader Beware!

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran

#239 Post by Caveat Lector »

I just beat "Portal". One of the best games ever! :D Although, I think it kind of gave me motion sickness in some parts...oh well. At least I'm still alive!
Reader Beware!

breadslam
Regular
Tumblr: breadslam

#240 Post by breadslam »

Caveat Lector wrote:I just beat "Portal". One of the best games ever! :D Although, I think it kind of gave me motion sickness in some parts...oh well. At least I'm still alive!
Oh, I only bought Portal during this summer's Steam sale. I've heard good things about it, but motion sickness is a bit worrying... I'm sensitive to that kind of thing, which is a real shame when it comes to most modern video games. :?