Translation problem

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
nikraria

Translation problem

#1 Post by nikraria »

Hi again

I have a problem with the in-line translator mode, not a problem is more like a doubt.
How I can translate the menu options in game?
I mean this kind of menu:

Code: Select all

menu:
            "Go to library":
                jump Biblioteca
The rest of the code is right and works perfect, but I want to know if is posible change the "go to library" with the in-line mode.

I hope you can understand my explanation , speak english is not of my best skills :S

Oh and by the way, my game is a hentai game (just +18) but I thought in make a picture with "made in renpy", the same logo that ren'py but with a erotic position, but I thought maybe is not allowed or maybe somebody feel bad for that, so Where can I ask for permission?

Thank you for your patience (and your help)

Have a nice day!

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

Re: Translation problem

#2 Post by PyTom »

The menu choices should show up in the "translate strings" section. If you translate it there, it will translate the menus.

I'd prefer you to not to create a fully 18+ version of the Ren'Py logo. (A slightly risque version of the logo might be fine - I'd have to see the logo to give it my approval.)
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

nikraria

Re: Translation problem

#3 Post by nikraria »

Oh ok, sorry for take your time for that.

I'll send you a pm with the picture in a few days, if you don't like I'll remove that idea for my brain :)

Thank you very much for all your help!