Ren'Py window properties[SOLVED!]

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Yuuji
Regular

Ren'Py window properties[SOLVED!]

#1 Post by Yuuji »

Hello! I want to make my game window not resizable. I tried to learn ren'py engine code but I can't find code of application window. Is there any way I can do that? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Yuuji on Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's no point in standing around with your mouth open waiting for talent to fall from the sky. You make your own. No matter what you're doing, the most essential thing is not to give up.

Zetsubou
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: See my signature
Github: koroshiya
itch: zetsuboushita

Re: Ren'Py window properties

#2 Post by Zetsubou »

Add

Code: Select all

config.gl_resize = False
to your options.rpy file.
Finished games
-My games: Sickness, Wander No More, Max Massacre, Humanity Must Perish, Tomboys Need Love Too, Sable's Grimoire, My Heart Grows Fonder, Man And Elf, A Dragon's Treasure, An Adventurer's Gallantry
-Commissions: No One But You, Written In The Sky, Diamond Rose, To Libertad, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails

Working on:
Sable's Grimoire 2

https://zetsubou.games

Yuuji
Regular

Re: Ren'Py window properties

#3 Post by Yuuji »

Wow... I've missed it when I've been learning configuration variables in ren'py manual. Thank you very much!
There's no point in standing around with your mouth open waiting for talent to fall from the sky. You make your own. No matter what you're doing, the most essential thing is not to give up.