Galaxy Angel A New Dawn Update and recrutement station

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
shahab96
Veteran

Re: Galaxy Angel A New Dawn Update and recrutement station

#16 Post by shahab96 »

ok. I'll do my best to respond to your expectations. :)
oh and i'm missing some of the stuff for the imagemap of the ship....you know, the one with the hologram-like layout of the ship where you choose which room you're going to. I'll post the exact items here......after i have breakfast.

Edit: ok heres the list (I dont know if these are the actual file names but this is what i understand from anylising the other files names)

PMPB2_90L and f
PMPB2_91L and f
PMPB2_92L and f
PMPB3_90L and f
PMPB3_91L and f
PMPB3_92L and f
PMPB3_93L and f
PMPB3_94L and f
PMPB0_90L and f

yeah I think that's about all of them, but if I'm missing anything else i'll be sure to tell you

Edit again:
Example of rectangle thing
The efect of hovering over another level of the ship.PNG
Make this the button for its respective room
Make this the button for its respective room
PMPOP30.t32.png (27.39 KiB) Viewed 779 times
The true measure of a man is what he does with his power.

SaberXJ
Regular

#17 Post by SaberXJ »

ya this is what Im seeing. it has 2 of the same map and the only one that works is the second one but still those 2 dont light up blue
Attachments
PROBLEM.PNG

shahab96
Veteran

#18 Post by shahab96 »

ahh....i understand the difference. ok see all of the images you gave me are 640X480 but your renpy is set for 800X600
therefor the images are not in sync and your seeing doubles.
options.rar
options.rpy
(8.89 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
put this in the folder and if it asks to replace then say yes.

Strum
Veteran

#19 Post by Strum »

Oh? So you're taking over the map making part of the game? Wonderful, I guess I can leave the rest up to you. As far as I see it, making the map isn't hard, just need to use a load of tooltips. Its getting it to look right that's tricky. Its time consuming and tedious, anyway goodluck getting it done.
Attachments
Patch.rar
(639 Bytes) Downloaded 28 times
Put this into the game folder. It'll crash if it can't find arrow.png when visiting a map
Put this into the game folder. It'll crash if it can't find arrow.png when visiting a map
arrow.png (347 Bytes) Viewed 759 times
After visiting an area its no longer accessable. The time at the top left corner changes as well.
After visiting an area its no longer accessable. The time at the top left corner changes as well.
When area is highlighted the description changes as well. Sound is played once each time an area is highlighted
When area is highlighted the description changes as well. Sound is played once each time an area is highlighted
While nothing is highlighted a generic description of the area appears at all times.
While nothing is highlighted a generic description of the area appears at all times.
Last edited by Strum on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shahab96
Veteran

#20 Post by shahab96 »

Hey thats pretty nice. One question though, how were you able to get the buttons to work properly? You know how they use rectangles and all. In mine the rectangles overlap and the middle two rooms dont work at all.