Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

#301 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Ne azure, shouldn't you ask about that Russian link in here? I think there's probably someone on this board who could help you.
deviantART
---------------------

IanaBri
Regular

#302 Post by IanaBri »

Excuse me. Is there somewhere that we can get the music from both Fantasia: Requiem of the Abyss and the Realm off Thanos one? I enjoyed both of the games so much and the music...dramatized certain moments in the game. It was fantastic and it would be nice to listen to it on my own time, you know?

Xire

#303 Post by Xire »

Whenever I try to play cards the game always closes and tells me this: "RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp" Is there any sort of fix for this?

Also, I can't seem to get anything but Cain's normal and bad endings. No matter what I've done it always results to one of those endings. I'm wondering if I have to buy a certain item in the shop-but the max money I've ever gotten is 850, but that isn't enough to get some items that i thought might be useful...I was thinking I might be able to get more cash by playing cards then arm wrestling, but once again we are brought back to the topic of the error...I would really appreciate some help.

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#304 Post by sayuri »

It's not your computer, the card game doesn't work on my computer either. Either way, arm wrestling is the best way to get money. To get 1000+ dollars you need to appoint the guys like this: Raven and Cyrus shop, Cain and Volug work, and whoever else watches the stuff. The trick is that in the beginning you need to have gotten at least 3 intelligence or decorum for Oswald to give you extra money.

As for Cain's best and good endings:
Go to the magic shop. Buy the painting kit and during the battle with Thanos choose "I'll fight too". That will get you his good ending. Replay his path and, when at the magic shop, talk to the shopkeeper until dialogue runs out. Buy the curse removal book and the man will automatically give you the painting kit. During the fight pick "I'll fight too". Lastly, when talking to Thanos, pick "What about you?" "Do you know the reason why..." and "You have my father".

Xire

#305 Post by Xire »

Thank you very much! I was worried something was wrong with my comp.

Oh ya, and now that I think about it I'm curious, does this game have a true ending like the first game did?
Last edited by Xire on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#306 Post by azureXtwilight »

About the true end...

You'll see soon enough when you play grand finale :)

And here's a rant, I don't know how it got there, and it seems like they are asking money for fast download for it... and it's mentioned that the game is made by hanako games...

I love hanako games, really. But this game is my own effort and I am trying to make it free... and look what happens.

Anyway, here is the link:

http://mskd.ru/?id.199877.games.Fantasi ... _The_Abyss

sayuri
Veteran

#307 Post by sayuri »

I had sent you a link on deviantART to the internet crime complaint center but I'll just say what I need here. They can legislate internationally but only if one of the parties is a U.S citizen since it is run by the FBI. Sorry about that :(. I looked into another volunteer group http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/index.php and asked whether or not their having it up was a violation of any kind. I think what I said was that the game was uploaded without permission and the website might be charging money for a game that was released for free. They should respond in a few days. I know it's a bit weird that I'm pushing for these people to be penalized for no real reason but it just gets under my skin >.<

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#308 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you very much, Sayuri!

I really appreciate your help! :D

semewelamb
Regular

#309 Post by semewelamb »

My favorite character for Valen to end up with was Nazim. But my favorite ending was
when Volg was being chased by Oswald.
:lol: Overall this game was very enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#310 Post by Riviera »

azureXtwilight wrote:About the true end...

You'll see soon enough when you play grand finale :)

And here's a rant, I don't know how it got there, and it seems like they are asking money for fast download for it... and it's mentioned that the game is made by hanako games...

I love hanako games, really. But this game is my own effort and I am trying to make it free... and look what happens.

Anyway, here is the link:

http://mskd.ru/?id.199877.games.Fantasi ... _The_Abyss
Did you contact Hanako about this? You built this game pretty much from scratch so I'm sure you have lots of proof to back you up. I also don't think Hanako would let this go if they know it's happening. It'll help you a lot to get them onboard with this as well.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#311 Post by PyTom »

I think it's very, very unlikely that Hanako was involved in any way with uploading the game to a Russian server. (IIRC, Hanako is UK based, and I've never heard of them having any ties to Russia.)

I think it's far, far more likely that it was uploaded by some anonymous person, probably someone who spidered the Internet incorrectly and pulled the wrong maker for the game.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

sayuri
Veteran

#312 Post by sayuri »

Riviera wrote:
Did you contact Hanako about this? You built this game pretty much from scratch so I'm sure you have lots of proof to back you up. I also don't think Hanako would let this go if they know it's happening. It'll help you a lot to get them onboard with this as well.
Don't worry, Hanako responded to it on their forum.

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#313 Post by Riviera »

That's good. They're great people. :)
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

ludeshka
Veteran
Completed: Hierofanía / Next Door Taker/Rhyme or Reason /Hierofanía 2
Projects: Hierofanía 3 (I swear it's the last one)
Tumblr: sillyraccoonknight
Deviantart: ludeshka
itch: ludeshka

#314 Post by ludeshka »

Raven fanart! http://ludeshka.deviantart.com/#/d2utcxy

(And also, OMG! It's terrible to hear about that Russian server thing. Do tell us if there's an address we can write to complain or something. O_o
Always remember we're here to support you!)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#315 Post by azureXtwilight »

ludeshka wrote:Raven fanart! http://ludeshka.deviantart.com/#/d2utcxy

(And also, OMG! It's terrible to hear about that Russian server thing. Do tell us if there's an address we can write to complain or something. O_o
Always remember we're here to support you!)
Thank you very much! :mrgreen:

Hanako games has it taken care of, so thank you!!! <3