Game Description (WARNING: THIS GAME CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE ANIME)
My name is Kurosaki Ichigo... and I can see ghosts....
Choose your own Protagonist from Bleach! Play as Ichigo, Ishida, Hitsugaya, Urahara or Start your own adventure! Fight against powerful enemies with the new RPG battle system, level up to Bankai Level and master the Hollow Mask Transformation to gain the edge over the enemy. The plot depends on choices made through out the game, including an Original Bleach route and character art from SOS-Art.Development Team (Ninjagrass Productions)
- Ninjagrass (Script/Story/Director/Producer/Coloring/You name it)
- Rednal (Proof Reading/Tester/Editing)
- SOS-Art (Midori Route/Character Design/Character Sprites/Testing)
- Charanari3 (Hitsugaya Route/Testing)
- Drakno (Research/Tester)
- DarkPotato (Music/Tester)
- xxfatxxx (Original Music/Tester)
- jaredhimself31 (Tester)
- 90% of the credit goes to the artists and the contributors (refer to the credits for names)
Screenshots removedDownload Details
Size: 376 Mb (Will vary depending on version)
Portable: Yes (No installation needed)
Format: RAR (Extract parts then run the exe file)
Fullscreen: No (have not tested Fullscreen, go to prefs and set it, probably works)
Content Warning: Slightly violent... it is a Bleach game... 15+
Where does the size come from?: 70mb of Music/Sound effects, the rest is art/cgs/buttons/menus etc.
Gallery button? Hybrid Button?: Disabled on purpose, for obvious purposes...(clue: NON-H!)Windows
Mirrors: Part 1
, Part 2
, Part 3
, Part 4
Mirrors: http://www.multiupload.com/2DM9VVV6TUFunctions and Recommendations (Included in the General FAQ)
- When the game is started there are 4 blobs that appear in the right hand corner. From left to right, Stat Screen Show/Hide (might appear later), Save, Load, Skip Text.
- To enable auto-forward mode (where the text moves to the next line itself) to go prefs (Right click) > Auto-forward Time > adjust bar. The less the bar the faster the text auto
- To make the text appear directly go to prefs (Right click) > Text speed > adjust bar. If bar is full then text will appear straight away in the dialogue box.
- To access the Save screen menu at ANY time and navigate to preferences, just right click. (warning: DON'T overwrite your save! It has happened to me so many times!)
- To hide the dialogue box at any time, press h on the keyboad or click the mouse wheel (if you have one). (Warning also hides other windows displayed on the screen accept
images)Laggy/Slow/Screen hanging during fights
- If the screen freezes during battles just left click and proceed as normal.ZeroDivisionError: Float Division
It has come to my attention that there is an error that is commonly effecting some users. Known as the 'ZeroDivisionError: float division' error of death! If you have encountered this error, clear persistent data using renpy or delete it manually.
Don't turn your MAIN computer volume OFF whilst playing as this seems to be the trigger. Turning down the game volume in settings will NOT cause this error. Future Projects/Troubleshooting
I will not continue this project any longer. If there are severe errors only then I will fix them but in terms of an update (v3.30 etc) it is very unlikely. If you have found any errors please PM me or e-mail me and I will try to fix them. I would like to thank Rednal, who had a smashing time proofreading, SOS-Art, for his amazing art, xxfatxxx for his original music, Charanari3, who made so many sacrifices, DarkPotato for providing such great music and Drakno for valuable Research.
As for future projects, I actually wanted this game to be 3 times bigger, this current version is only 40% of what I had originally planned. Not that it was impossible to put in or I didn't have the art, it is just that there were not enough resources to execute the plan. At this moment I am sick of Bleach (apparantly, so are the doujin artists), really I can't stand the anime anymore but other series are certainly a better target (Naruto anyone?). Walkthrough
If there is demand...
All feedback welcome!