Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
miji

Re: Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

#256 Post by miji »

veela wrote:I loooooove this game.... the premise and story are so creative and the characters are great. Lovely art & music!

The only problem is that the first time I played I got the light water path ending and now all the other endings don't seem as good. XD Haha --- if I try another path, I end up feeling like I'm cheating on poor
Zareh
XDDD;;;;;
I was crying my eyes out while I was playing out his story. D; (Also, holy hell - the dark water path ending isn't so bad in my opinion..... *__*;)
LMAO! I got the light water ending first as well and felt EXCATLY the same way XD
Especially when I chose to save Caius the second time around and you see young Zareh and he pretty much tells you to go with Caius now...felt so guilty XD NOOOOO ZAREH! I TAKE IT BACK!!! haha
The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lie down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go, 'Hey, I'm Vine Man.'

Aileo
Regular
Projects: Unnamed short project
Organization: [ctrl] + minds

#257 Post by Aileo »

Absolutely love this game!

I was aiming for Caius the first time I played and would getting on the water path ending.

When the
oracle turned out to be Zareh and from the organization I was like o_O
but then I played through the endings and I was like oh this isnt so bad. Then when I actually did manage to get Caius I was sad because I thought it paled in comparison.

While I am on the subject of endings I played through the fire light path and I have to tell you this is one of my favorite endings. I thought it was highly appropriate for the pair to have a friendly relationship given the circumstances of that branch of the plot. It would have been really weird to me
for him to harbor such hatred for her at first and then after seeing his partner who I think he was in loved with killed for him to suddenly fall in love with her.
I think it was totally in character.

hiariuchiha555

#258 Post by hiariuchiha555 »

um... because i'm such a chicken(XD) I can't bring myself to try a dark ending.... so I was just wondering.... are the dark endings bad? like, do they die/leave you in them?
I'm a sucker for anime/manga and happy endings :D

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#259 Post by VenusEclipse »

To Aileo
Yes, I really wanted him to be in character. It's nice to know that people appreciate that his ending is not
romantic.
To hiariuchiha555.
The answer is some. Some endings are just dark, and some dark endings are just bad endings.
The people's favorite dark ending so far is the Water's dark, so you may like it too :twisted:

And I'm glad the rest of you enjoyed it. ^_^

hiariuchiha555

#260 Post by hiariuchiha555 »

What about Caius' dark ending??? xD that's the one i'm debating about whether i should play it or not....
I'm a sucker for anime/manga and happy endings :D

Stargirl18
Regular

#261 Post by Stargirl18 »

When is you gona be finished whit script and Editing :?:

From Stargirl18 :)

emihaumut
Regular
Projects: Rynspyr.
Tumblr: emihaumut
Github: yeewai

#262 Post by emihaumut »

Hey, any chance you will release/already released (and I missed it) an OST for this game? I find myself constantly opening up the game just to listen to the music, and it'd be nice if I could just load it into iTunes. :)

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#263 Post by Cain0425 »

so do you know when the new death endings are going to be in the game?

VenusEclipse
Veteran

#264 Post by VenusEclipse »

The editing is taking a while but we're near home stretch. I took a few weeks break too so things are a bit slow. I can't really estimate the date for the new version but other than the extra endings, there really isn't that many extra. It's mostly just cleaning whatever's simple, cleaning up the writing, and adding a few extra endings. I wish I could redo the art but it'll take too much time. :lol:

For the music, I'll see what to do. Err, I don't want to upload an incomplete OST but I'll upload some of them soon. :)
Why would it be incomplete? I haven't been in contact with the other musician yet so I can't just upload her music without her permission. :mrgreen:

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#265 Post by Cain0425 »

and your icon pic is it from one of your new games?

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#266 Post by Elenakiara »

A few extra endings? x3 Ohohoho! <3 Will they be for other character paths? :O
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

VenusEclipse
Veteran

#267 Post by VenusEclipse »

@ Elena: Just endings, not paths. XD A new path will kill me. Just to make sure I'm clear and I'm not giving the wrong ideas with new character paths (in which I feel bad for giving the wrong impressions), it's about 2000 words. 500 words per ending.

@Cain: Yes. =)

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#268 Post by Elenakiara »

Oups! xDD Sorry for misunderstanding! D: I think that the others understood it better though, so no worries! xDD I'll enjoy anything new in the game at all! ;)
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

Xizurin

#269 Post by Xizurin »

Water ending was the best. ^-^

PervertPrince
Regular

#270 Post by PervertPrince »

I got the water ending first time round which is strange because I never get the secret character the first time I play a game XD
I've gotten all the endings except for Rune's (which I'm working on right now) and I have to say Zareh and Caius' endings were my favourites. With Zarian's ending I was a bit conflicted.
I was a little disapointed that it was only a friendship type ending and not a romance but, then again, after all they've been through, I just can't see them falling for each other. After all, she did kill his partner even if it wasn't intentional and he did try to seal her. So, yeah, I'm both upset and happy it didn't end in romance...if that even makes sense ^^"
Eagles may soar in the clouds but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.