Random Blabbering Regarding Random Shenanigans.

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Nymphaedra

Re: Random Blabbering Regarding Random Shenanigans.

#46 Post by Nymphaedra »

ooooooo Crunchyroll ftw ^__^ though I've never used MAL, and don't really intend to, lol.

I got my younger brother into anime/manga, but now he's going to school in Japan, so he has me beat XD

Also, did anyone else watch the Royal Wedding? Cuz I may have watched it, and then all the highlights, while at a celebratory tea party with jam, scones and tea... :P

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#47 Post by OtomeWeekend »

^
i haven't watched the royal ending at all >_> but I'm certainly drooling at those "jam, scones and teas" you've mentioned.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#48 Post by SilverxBlue »

I watched it for like a few minutes, but my crazy nephew always moves the channel to cartoons, I try asking him not to do it but he'll cry and I'l end up getting scolded by his granddad, a.k.a my father.
The mentioning of jams, scones and teas suddenly made me go hungry. -_-
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Najica
Regular
Completed: Connection

#49 Post by Najica »

Didn't watch, won't watch :P
Then again, I don't even know what wedding you guys are talking about lol.

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#50 Post by Alera »

Wow, really? Haven't you heard about it @Najica? It's ...everywhere. XD

But I didn't watch it. Not a very interesting thing for me. ^^lll
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Silvere
Veteran
Projects: Dimaen - A drug just for you

#51 Post by Silvere »

Don´t know how such a wedding can be interesting at all :/

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#52 Post by LVUER »

Personally, I think it's a total waste of money. But most people there doesn't think so.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#53 Post by Blue Lemma »

Yeah, I don't really get the worldwide fascination with the wedding. It's not like anyone outside of Britain really knows about or cares about these people. To me it's like a self-perpetuating media hype frenzy.
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#54 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

@Nijica, since no one else has mentioned it, they are talking about the royal wedding of Prince William of England and Kate Middleton.

I think a lot of people were charmed by the romance, though I was very sick of it by the time it actually happened. The bits I saw of the actual wedding were quite nice, the dress was pretty and they were being good sports about it. Prince William even went out to say hi to the people outside the night before his wedding. It kind of felt like one of those really old weddings were everyone celebrated. And the minister doing cartwheels down the abbey aisle after the wedding was pretty hilarious.

The english love their royal family. I know here in Australia we have always been fascinated by it. It wasn't that long ago that we considered england the mother country and we still celebrate the Queen's birthday. And we don't exactly have a royal family of your own. We have just adopted the english and the danish royal ones. They played their cards right though, if William gets on the throne, Australia will probably stay apart of the commonwealth. I thought we could become a republic after the Queen died, but I think that has changed now.

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#55 Post by Snowflower »

About the royal wedding, I thought it was pretty cool when they announced the whole thing... back in november (?)
But now, since that time, it's all the media talks about, and I'm getting sick and tired of the damn thing. Tsk tsk.

& I don't approve of the bride.
I remember my mom telling me that if Princess Diana was still alive, she would not approve of the bride. I mean, the dad approves because obviously, most dads love getting daughter in laws, and the Queen approves because she wants whatever her grandson wants.

&& Kate was actually like a huge partier back in the day too
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#56 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Yeah, I don't like Kate either. Not really sure why, but I don't have a good feeling about her. I'm hoping they both abdicate and run off and leave Harry the throne, cause that would be hilarious. He would be an awesome King.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#57 Post by LVUER »

Oh, I said this wedding is a total waste of money, but it's not like I don't understand why they have to spent that much money for their wedding. I mean this is the marriage of England Prince. They have image to keep up.

It's like when you are the owner of multi-billions dollars company and then you are married with someone. Would you then spent less than at least 100k dollars for your wedding? People will laugh at you (and your company image could be ruined) if you just married at local church without inviting lots of people and without at least having a good reception.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#58 Post by Snowflower »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:Yeah, I don't like Kate either. Not really sure why, but I don't have a good feeling about her. I'm hoping they both abdicate and run off and leave Harry the throne, cause that would be hilarious. He would be an awesome King.

Just the fact that WIlliam and Kate met first when she was walking down the runway, modeling a completely seethrough "dress" eh...

Something about her... I am not getting a good vibe

&& Harry and I will get married, duh ;)
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#59 Post by SilverxBlue »

I've heard from quite a lot of people, even on Television sometimes that Kate and her mom are social climbers. I'm not really sure why but the moment I heard that I started to have bad feelings about her. -_- Maybe it's just jealous people trying to spread bad rumors, I really don't know.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl

#60 Post by Snowflower »

SilverxBlue wrote:I've heard from quite a lot of people, even on Television sometimes that Kate and her mom are social climbers. I'm not really sure why but the moment I heard that I started to have bad feelings about her. -_- Maybe it's just jealous people trying to spread bad rumors, I really don't know.
I have heard those things in the media quite often, and it may indeed be nothing but rumors, but a person's face tells many things about his/her character. For some reason, from the look of her face, I'm only getting negatives.

& no one can really say I'm jealous of her since I am more of Harry's "fangirl" :)