Your most daring feats of lulziness IRL

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Your most daring feats of lulziness IRL

#16 Post by LVUER »

Playing too many Godfather game?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#17 Post by Sapphi »

I rolled down the floor of my high school once. We were just walking and I was feeling kinda loopy (I never got enough sleep in high school) and just decided to roll my way down the hall in a skirt (laughing maniacally of course). It was a bad idea... I have bony hips ;_;

Other than that I don't think I really have any cool and daring feats. Most of the weird stuff that's happened to me has been an accident. :lol:
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chrizine
Regular
Projects: Perios - Chained Sorceress (WIP), Sword vs. Staff (WIP)
Organization: Motdl Productions

#18 Post by Chrizine »

The only story that comes to my mind is this:

In school we once got some condoms after the lesson about contraception... My best friend and me, we filled them with chalk and water and threw them into the teachers toilet (the window was opened, luckily)... We never heard anything if they were found, but we still hoped it caused a big scandal behind the scenes ;-) ...I mean, they wouldn't tell the students, right? ... After all, it was a catholic girls school.

So, I don't know, if this story is funny to you - for me it's a very funny memory by now.
Take a look at Perios - Chained Sorceress!
And also on Sword vs. Staff, my short new project...
And, of course, our blog!
Honest Critique

Chrizine
Regular

#19 Post by Chrizine »

HigurashiKira wrote:I once made my parents buy a box of condoms by accident when I was 5.
How did that happen? "By accident"? ... Can't come up with a scenario ;-)
Honest Critique

LVUER
King of Lolies

#20 Post by LVUER »

When I was still at 5 graders, I was very innocent (really, honest...). My friends told a word (a degrading words for woman's genital organ, a very rude and dirty word). I didn't know what it means so I asked them what is that? They told me to ask the teacher about it. So I raised my hand and asked the teacher "Sir, what is *beeeep*?" Of course he was very mad ^o^ And ask where did I find out such a word. I innocently answered that my friends told me to ask him for that word...
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

Chrizine
Regular

#21 Post by Chrizine »

LVUER wrote:When I was still at 5 graders, I was very innocent (really, honest...). My friends told a word (a degrading words for woman's genital organ, a very rude and dirty word). I didn't know what it means so I asked them what is that? They told me to ask the teacher about it. So I raised my hand and asked the teacher "Sir, what is *beeeep*?" Of course he was very mad ^o^ And ask where did I find out such a word. I innocently answered that my friends told me to ask him for that word...
Aw, that's cruel... And what did the teacher then do?
Honest Critique

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by HigurashiKira »

Chrizine wrote:
HigurashiKira wrote:I once made my parents buy a box of condoms by accident when I was 5.
How did that happen? "By accident"? ... Can't come up with a scenario ;-)
I was sitting in the cart and grabbed everything close to me, I couldn't help it ;_;
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Chrizine
Regular

#23 Post by Chrizine »

HigurashiKira wrote: I was sitting in the cart and grabbed everything close to me, I couldn't help it ;_;
And they didn't notice? :-D Too bad...
Honest Critique

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#24 Post by Sapphi »

Hahahaha LVUER! That's so sad :lol:

I guess I can also add that once when I had a crush on my boyfriend (before he became my boyfriend), he had been complaining there were no pencils at his house. So, I got a nice mechanical pencil and tied a pretty pink spotted ribbon around it, got my cousin to drive up to his house, put it on his doorstep, rang the bell and ran away. Kinda dumb but it made me laugh (he makes fun of me to this day for how horribly unstealthy it was because he heard me running away laughing)
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tachyglossus
Regular
Projects: Sprite Art for: "Final Banquet", "365 Days"

#25 Post by Tachyglossus »

When my female friend had a boyfriend, I had to show him up on Valentines day just because I was competitive (and to show him how it's done!). He got her a nice card and some chocolates. She loves chocolates, but since she loves them, she gets lots of chocolaty things most of the time anyway. I got her a piece of rye bread with smoked and seasoned gouda cheese on it shaped like a heart. She liked mine better (but was too nice to say so at the time but told me later) because I put thought into it. Naturally, I stuck my tongue out at her boyfriend when she laughed and hugged me.

I also would take sticky notes and attach 'Vandalism is wrong - you are all going to hell' to the inside of bathroom stalls, which were almost like a forum board on their own. Of course I didn't actually BELIEVE that.

I lit my brother's friend's socks on fire; while he was wearing them. Don't worry, he didn't feel a thing and he did it first.

Chrizine
Regular

#26 Post by Chrizine »

Tachyglossus wrote:I lit my brother's friend's socks on fire; while he was wearing them. Don't worry, he didn't feel a thing and he did it first.
He really didn't feel it?!?
Honest Critique

Tachyglossus
Regular
Projects: Sprite Art for: "Final Banquet", "365 Days"

#27 Post by Tachyglossus »

Yup. Well maybe a little warmth, but because they were brand new, there was some sort of chemical on them that the fire caught on fast, but almost as soon as they were lit, the fire raced up his foot in a flash and was gone again. It was REALLY neat to watch, but very short lived.

Ooooh, and PLEASE do not try this at home!

LVUER
King of Lolies

#28 Post by LVUER »

What a highly-flammable socks o_O

DeviantArt Account

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#29 Post by Death_HUG »

LVUER wrote:When I was still at 5 graders, I was very innocent (really, honest...). My friends told a word (a degrading words for woman's genital organ, a very rude and dirty word). I didn't know what it means so I asked them what is that? They told me to ask the teacher about it. So I raised my hand and asked the teacher "Sir, what is *beeeep*?" Of course he was very mad ^o^ And ask where did I find out such a word. I innocently answered that my friends told me to ask him for that word...
My friends did that to me too...except I was in 7th grade and they did some hand motion and I didn't understand why they were all laughing so hard, so they told me to ask the teacher and yeah, that didn't turn out well. >.>;

Veniae
Veteran

#30 Post by Veniae »

When I was in kindergarten, I thought it would be neat to escape. So, I gathered all of my buds and shared the plan - needless to say everyone was thrilled. So, we drew a map showing where we should go once we were out (if I remember correctly, it was the house of the grandma of one of the girls. xD) and then got to business - namely digging a hole under the fence of the kindergarten's yard.

What makes me laugh even today is the fact that the door was merely a few metres away and it would have been much easier and stealthier to use it instead of crawling under the fence.

And for the record, we didn't manage to escape. And I got busted and yelled at by one of the teachers. Kinda not fun.

(Oh, and the kindergarten wasn't that bad. Trying to escape was just a whim of mine. xD)