I'm new to programming but I'm very curious about how the stat raising works in making dating sim. Thus, I downloaded the DSE framework from Ren'py FAQ and also another game made by (my HUGE gratitude for him!) Jake Elliott
with his post here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10920
The default Framework was to plan all action at once and hit "done planning". Now, I just tried RE: Alistair++
yesterday and realized that they don't put all three actions (morning, afternoon, evening) at once, but one at a time. Thus, I modified the code a bit and managed to get this:
From what I did, it works normally (at least
I think it works normally), but the "done planning" button seems like an unnecessary addition on this new play since I only do one action at a time. So therefore, my question is:
1. How do I remove the "done planning" button?
2. What line I should erase or modified and in which *.rpyc (or is it *.rpy) files? (I mean as in dp or styles or script or option or anything else)
3. How to enabled the continuation of the script with one click of (either of) the three choices (on the picture I attached above) without anymore "dp_done" confirmation?
4. I actually also want to "erase" the box except for each of the option so that I would get something like this:
(the first picture is genuine, the second picture is obviously photoshopped
5. Related to point number 4, I'd also like to know how to make a boxed calendar (I know how to make calendar)
Phew I typed a lot... thank you SO MUCH for your kind feedback!! ^^