Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
seven idiots

Re: Guestbook

#1486 Post by seven idiots »

Hi! I'm new here to the forums but not new to Renpy or visual novels. I've been playing around with the VN maker since around 09? I'm not sure anymore, and have made a bunch of gag stuff to learn the programming. Currently working on a serious project right now with a team of friends, I hope to have an in-progress thread up soon.

My online handle is seki, I'm from Canada and my favorite VNs are Saya no Uta and the When They Cry series. I love horror, and find VNs to be the perfect format for storytelling. Visuals plus text plus sound is pretty freakin awesome.

Looking forward to inserting myself into the community and learning from everyone.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#1487 Post by azureXtwilight »

Kyona wrote: Well, in fact I joined this community, because I got addicted to azureXtwilight's Fantasia, and after playing the two games (and nerding about the demo of the third) I got the idea of trying to make an own VN. I really like to write and had a lot of scripts already before I ever played a VN. One of my Scripts is hard to handle as an only written story, so I chose this to be my VN-Project (my first and probably only one, because of the huge work behind xD).
HUZZAH! *hugs*

AHEM.

Anyway, welcome everyone!

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

#1488 Post by wingzofdarkness »

azureXtwilight wrote:
Kyona wrote: Well, in fact I joined this community, because I got addicted to azureXtwilight's Fantasia, and after playing the two games (and nerding about the demo of the third) I got the idea of trying to make an own VN. I really like to write and had a lot of scripts already before I ever played a VN. One of my Scripts is hard to handle as an only written story, so I chose this to be my VN-Project (my first and probably only one, because of the huge work behind xD).
HUZZAH! *hugs*

AHEM.

Anyway, welcome everyone!
And I joined because azureXtwilight was here! =D

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#1489 Post by OtomeWeekend »

you're not alone~ I'm here with you~♪ lol, to be noted that i also joined cause i inspired by azure-san~ >:D
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#1490 Post by SilverxBlue »

^Wahaha same here. But I have to add Sake and VenusEclipse to my list. ^^;
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

V2Blast
Regular

#1491 Post by V2Blast »

Holy crap it's been a while since I've been here.
Pie is delicious.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#1492 Post by TsukiShima »

It's not too late for this right?` \=A=/

Nickname: Hana, or Vanillae (lol)
How did I got here: I am new here, and new to ren'py as well, I was search for guideline on making the codes, and I ended up finding most of them here. So I decided to join, and make my dream come true by making my first VN, hopefully.
What are you?: I am a self-taught artist, both traditional and digital. But my arts are heavily influenced by anime. I'm also a high school student (lol)
More info: Currently, I'm making a VN. I wanted to make one with Macromedia Flash, but yeah, I don't understand a thing. I also doing a webcomic beside this, feel free to read it, but it is also on-hold (for long now), the comic is for sketching mostly, it's not a serious thing. And I don't want people stalking my dA lol. But ask about it if you want to add me there :>

dollssoulkirie

#1493 Post by dollssoulkirie »

'ello~ I'm dollssoulkirie, but everyone can call me by my real name (Aunna). I'm new to the forums and all the games here. I'm kinda~ old (late 20s), a stay at home mom (have a 4 year old son), and adore anime/manga/video games (tho I spend most of my time playing f2p MMOs recently). I just recently started playing visual novels like maybe~ two weeks ago and quite interested in seeing what everyone creates. (However.. atm, I can only play demos and/or free games.. boyfriend's stingy about the money and won't let me buy any of the commercial games till I get my own job. *SADFACE*) I'd like to create something myself too, but doubt I'll have the patience to actually make something. (Oh.. and I lack skills in drawing and music, majorly.. and have a mediocre skill in writing.) lol, but I do like playing around with all the tutorials and slowly learning how to use Ren'Py. XD

It'll probably take me sometime to start posting in the forums, I'm kinda shy. XD But I can't wait to become friends with people~! <3 Oh.. and beware... I fangirl like a 16-year old. lol

Rewritten Ennui
Veteran
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

#1494 Post by Rewritten Ennui »

It's about time I posted here XD Alright, let's see what I can say...

Name: (Too afraid of stalkers, not saying :shock:)

The one thing I love most about this forum and Ren'Py in general is that the community is nice. That's saying a lot when you're on the Internet, considering that most places are too hostile for a friendly chat. As an avid lover of visual novels, I decided that I wanted to try my hand at making one. Some of my favorite VNs include Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (my avatar is from that game), 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, Time Hollow, the Phoenix Wright series, the Professor Layton series, and various ones created on Ren'Py itself. When I'm not playing VNs, I'm probably playing some other type of video game :roll:

... That's about it I guess. Oh yeah, and I (hopefully) pride myself on writing. I usually try to do humor, but whether or not I succeed in that is unknown to me :( I can't draw for the life of me, so never ask me to be an artist. It's for your own good if you don't.
Last edited by Rewritten Ennui on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've swapped accounts to CheeryMoya, so this account is no longer in use. Refer to the new account if you want to contact me.

Twinturtle Games Website

SketchurnalVisuals
Projects: Rip to Despair

#1495 Post by SketchurnalVisuals »

I've been avoiding this for awhile now. Guess it wouldn't hurt introducing myself. o.o

Let the generic introduction begin!

Name: My username is SketchurnalVisuals (I'm great at pointing out the obvious, right?), but you can call me Ashy or Ashton since I didn't sign up using my normal penname of AshtonLi/AshyLi.

Ah, let me think... what else to say? I'm studying media arts & animation even though my dream has always been to be a novelist. I'm social phobic so even this is awkward and scary for me. DX I'd tell you how I managed to get here, but I'm not sure. I know I've been stalking around for a month, but prior to that I came across this forum through the Ren'Py website. I think. Actually, I'm not sure how I stumble across a lot of websites. -_-'
Yes, anyway, Sketchurnal Visuals is me... a one woman "team" who's attempting to make visual novels that will hopefully be liked by some of the community. I hope my ideas will be taken well~

I'm just going to stop before I ramble on anymore... >.<

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#1496 Post by Blue Lemma »

Yay, more fresh meat new members! Welcome! :wink:
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#1497 Post by Alera »

Woow!!! Page 100 here already, isn't it quite awesome?! >w< I hope even more people to get interested,but the old ones not to forget about us either~ It's uncool when people just introduce themselves here and then just disappear. :<
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

tecm

#1498 Post by tecm »

Hi
Name: Tecm. No I won't tell you what it means unless you're my friend
Age: let's just say college is hopefully near in my future
Country: America. no I'm not one of those americans, you know the ones.
Gender: well looking down seems to indicate I'm male, that doesn't stop me from acting fabulous (no homo)
How I got here: Looking for moar information on the renpy engine. glad to discover a community
Favorite games: my favorite vns would probably be RE:Alistair++, and Elven Relations, granted those are the only two I've played so suggestions are more then welcome.
Non-vns:I love chrono trigger, but recently I've been playing a fair bit of ace of spades and baldur's gate (yeah I know I'm a bit late to the party)
Me: I'm an aspiring writer who loves to read, write, code, and play videogames. So hopefully vns will help me combine some of those. I can't draw worth anything so most of my stuff will probably have stand in art until I can get an artist on board. I fully intend to create a few vns myself. Well as soon as I get renpy figured out. got the quickstart read at least.

kersplode
Regular
Projects: Keep On Creepin' On

#1499 Post by kersplode »

yo supadoodles~!

Name: kersplode! cream most other places though >w>
Gender: it's very rude to ask a lady's gender, you know! ..wait.
How I got here: Lucky Rabbit Reflex! ♥
Comments on Lemmasoft: it's super-duper awesome to see all these games in one place! I hope to someday add one to your collection~ :D

yizhimao

#1500 Post by yizhimao »

Hello! My name is yizhimao or mao and I'm here because I love Visual Novels and want to work on them! Also, I need some extra money.

I'll be putting up a mini-shop offering my artsy VN-services soon.