(P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Himekinori
Regular

Re: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended!

#271 Post by Himekinori »

teacup wrote:(*ノ∀ノ) So many nice comments! I read them all but I will just say thank you everyone, so much! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed/are enjoying it. (*´ω`*) <333
@try10
LOLOMG an ending with Oginuma-sensei... XDD that makes me laugh so hard just thinking about it. wait till the 2nd game, there's a megane guy in there XD
@Himekinori
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!! But there's no one named Hikaru... you mean Haruhi right? ^^
@MagicalSakura
.。゚+.ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ゚+.゚。 OMGGG you made Marin look so adorable!!! I love the way you did her hair! Thank you, thank you! I will cherish it forever! <3
@Leah
Sorry about the typos! D: I've seen bento spelled both ways, though I'm pretty sure bento is the right one.. I hope it didn't distract you too much >n<;
And if you need a walkthrough there's one on my blog. ^^
yah haruhi >_< (got mixed up with OHSHC >.<)

Leah

#272 Post by Leah »

teacup wrote:(*ノ∀ノ) So many nice comments! I read them all but I will just say thank you everyone, so much! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed/are enjoying it. (*´ω`*) <333
@try10
LOLOMG an ending with Oginuma-sensei... XDD that makes me laugh so hard just thinking about it. wait till the 2nd game, there's a megane guy in there XD
@Himekinori
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!! But there's no one named Hikaru... you mean Haruhi right? ^^
@MagicalSakura
.。゚+.ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ゚+.゚。 OMGGG you made Marin look so adorable!!! I love the way you did her hair! Thank you, thank you! I will cherish it forever! <3
@Leah
Sorry about the typos! D: I've seen bento spelled both ways, though I'm pretty sure bento is the right one.. I hope it didn't distract you too much >n<;
And if you need a walkthrough there's one on my blog. ^^
It wasn't really distracting! Except I thought the typo had an h in it (At first), and I thought it was really out of character for Marin to say that. I ended up reloading the game just to figure out what she said, and ended up saying aloud "Ohhhhhh, sit."

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#273 Post by try10 »

THANK YOU GOD MY PRAYERS WERE HEARD!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I JUST LOVE GUYS THAT WEAR GLASSES. (especially the ones that act like smart asses but once that you get to know them they are so CUTE AND SWEET :oops:

dragonsweet

#274 Post by dragonsweet »

I just finished playing this game, and it was cute.
Also, the scene with Kaius and the kittens was sweet!
I loved the story, and the art was very nice as well. ^^

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#275 Post by Cidz »

I played this story just once through with ryuu's route aawwwwwwww i love ryuu O_O hes so awesome <33333 and it was very touching too towards the end >_<
i was really worried that Ryuu might actually die O_O i was like NOOOOOOOOO DONT KILL HIMMM T___T but im glad he lived! it was kind of bittersweet that marin lost her powers but at least she always got to be with ryuu it was cute he snuck into her room <3333
im defiantly going to go back and try and play the other guys routes! i loved the art and music and everything, great job! i look forward to Plantes 2.

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#276 Post by teacup »

Thank you everyone who played! ^^
@Cidz
I actually thought about putting in a bad ending where Ryuu died, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. ;u; /hugs Ryuu
I thought that just hinting at the fact that he will die eventually was sad enough.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

Stargirl18
Regular

#277 Post by Stargirl18 »

Hello teacup. How many ending is planets 2 going to have? Is one of Characther in planets 2 going to have bad endings to? I really like planets very much and i look forward to play Plantes 2 soon.

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#278 Post by Cidz »

@ teacup -
oh! yay im so glad you didnt kill him! i would of cried T___T but like well even if you did i still would of loved the story! sometimes i like sad endings they are just so emotional haha. but i think the ending you gave him knowing that someday he'll die is still good as well. i hope he doesnt die for awhile! i want him and marin to live together till thier old! maybe he can get a heart transplant someday.

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#279 Post by Death_HUG »

OMG! I finally finished this game~! *is very slow* I love it so much >.< I'm so excited for the second game *^* I have the urge to make some fanart for this game *cough*

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#280 Post by teacup »

@Stargirl18
Thanks!
It's still pretty early in development, so it's hard to say right now... but there will be at least 13 endings.
Three endings for each guy (Perfect End, Friendship End, and either a Bad or Normal End), and then non-specific guy endings.
@Cidz
Yeah, I felt teary-eyed just thinking about killing my Ryuu-kun XD
In my mind, Ryuu would probably die when he's late 30's or 40 years old... though, if he got a heart transplant, he could live a lot longer. :]
It's up to you, really, to imagine what will happen in his future. ^^
@Death_HUG
Thank you!!
D-did you say fanart?
Fanart is the fastest way to access my heart ;u;

Stargirl18
Regular

#281 Post by Stargirl18 »

Okey Thank you for answer my question Teacup. I have two last question for you. How many serie are going to make of Planets? Are Planets 2 the last game of Planets serie? And finnaly have i a suggestion for you. What about you make a fanbox of Planets there we can see more of Planets characther after story.

AriaRules!
Regular
Projects: High School, for the Supernatural!
Organization: AriaGames

#282 Post by AriaRules! »

^_^ Hope the next one will be like this. My cousin is in LOVE with Kaius!!! :)

xBarahime2

#283 Post by xBarahime2 »

Wow finally finished!! Congratz :D looks really exciting <3 Downloading right now xD

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#284 Post by teacup »

@Stargirl18
I'm pretty sure (P)lanets 2 will be the last in the series, at least for a while. I also have another VN I'm working on called Circum[N]avigate which I'm going to focus all of my attention on once I finish (P)lanets 2. So if there's ever going to be a (P)lanets 3 it won't be until after Circum[N]avigate's completion. ^^
Also, I'm sorry but what is a fanbox? I'm not sure.. >u<;
@AriaRules!
Lol, awesome :D
I'm trying hard to make (P)lanets 2 have a similar feel to the 1st game while also making it an improvement. Hopefully it will be just as good if not much, much better! :D
@xBarahime2
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it ^^

Stargirl18
Regular

#285 Post by Stargirl18 »

A Fanbox is sortof a game but whit after story of characther from Creitain games. For Exs Silver Chaos a yaoi game there game ende whit short after story when we complete Charather's ending's. Fanbox can innhold wallpaper of Games and Quiz of games. Is sortof a sequel of Visual novel games but whit after story,wallpaper and quiz. So think at you can make a fanbox of Planets Characther. Where we can pic a guy and get much longer after story on that guy. And maby a wallpaper and quiz about Planets. I hope you can think about it. It will be funn whis we can see more what happend after planets characthers's endings.