AliceX2 [GxB][BL]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

Re: AliceX2 [GxB][BL]

#16 Post by MiSi »

Ginger wrote:(Right now in all the sketches the hands are just.... BLOBS ;A;)
Haha, then you have the same problem like me :lol: (No, I never said I could draw hands... I only know a bit anatomy ._. )

Ginger
Regular

#17 Post by Ginger »

@MiSi; Actually, I can draw realism hands. I just can't drawn anime/manga hands. And if you put a realism hand on an anime character... Well, let's just say it's not pretty ;A;

Updated main post with a sketch of Dum and a little character information!

Aquane
Veteran

#18 Post by Aquane »

Hmmm, I can't say the Alice in Wonderland theme excites me as much as it used to, but I'm not exactly tired of it either, and the new concept you've posted is quite interesting :) to be honest I've never seen a game with this theme go in depth about the very lives and behaviors of the inhabitants of wonderland. I'm very interested to see how this goes, although the one thing I am truely tired of is the Alice dress xD Even newer renditions of it are not peeking my interest, so I hope to see some good MC development, I wouldn't even think twice about what they were wearing if they are at least interesting. :) Its an aspect I've come to appreciate more these days with all the Mary Sues out there.

I do like your art style, and of course the gender choice is always a plus. Although I laughed a bit when I saw the boy would also be named Alice xD then again its probably been done in real life before. I have a question though, will you be strictly sticking to Wonderland themed characters, such as mad hatter, ect. or will you introduce your own original characters as well? Anyway good luck on this!

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#19 Post by MiSi »

Ginger wrote:And if you put a realism hand on an anime character... Well, let's just say it's not pretty ;A;
You could always try to cartoonize the realism hands a bit... At least that's what I would do ;)

Dum looks cute btw. Not really my type though, but my sister could like him... because of the hair colour :D
Just one question: Will all of the characters look that young? Or are there some older ones, too?

Beveque
Projects: Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~
Organization: Songbird Media

#20 Post by Beveque »

I usually despise anything based off of Alice in Wonderland, but this concept actually interests me. Your art is cute, too. c:

Good luck with it! I'll definitely be playing when it comes out.
work in progress ,,
Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~ [GxB, Otome]
------------
Songbird Media Blog

Alice PH
Regular

#21 Post by Alice PH »

Ginger wrote: @Alice P; I had the peculiar feeling after glancing at your user name that you liked Alice.

Working on tons-and-tons of sketches for the games. Expect some art/character updates soon, once I get some more time!

.....p-peculiar? :shock: is that bad? Actually PH just meant phantomhive...like the one in kuroshitsuji cuz it sound nice so i shorten it to PH XD I will be waiting :3 for the updates i mean :wink:
If you give your words on the game that you will finish.
I will wait. Let it be 2 years,4 years or more ★

Princess Akina
Regular

#22 Post by Princess Akina »

Aquane wrote:Hmmm, I can't say the Alice in Wonderland theme excites me as much as it used to, but I'm not exactly tired of it either, and the new concept you've posted is quite interesting :) to be honest I've never seen a game with this theme go in depth about the very lives and behaviors of the inhabitants of wonderland. I'm very interested to see how this goes, although the one thing I am truely tired of is the Alice dress xD Even newer renditions of it are not peeking my interest, so I hope to see some good MC development, I wouldn't even think twice about what they were wearing if they are at least interesting. :) Its an aspect I've come to appreciate more these days with all the Mary Sues out there.

I do like your art style, and of course the gender choice is always a plus. Although I laughed a bit when I saw the boy would also be named Alice xD then again its probably been done in real life before. I have a question though, will you be strictly sticking to Wonderland themed characters, such as mad hatter, ect. or will you introduce your own original characters as well? Anyway good luck on this!
I second everything in this post.
Would love to see the inhabitants of Wonderland. Like the Cheshire Cat, the Watch Rabbit and the Mad Hatter (Heck, definitely the Mad Hatter!).
And hell yeah, the Alice dress is so overused. Actually, it is the first thing I noticed when I played Always Remember Me ;;
Anways, good luck with the game. Looking forward to it ^^
My DA Account: http://xprincess-akina.deviantart.com It is very, very outdated and on hiatus, so don't expect much from there.
My Blog: http://xsakurahime.wordpress.com Somewhat on hiatus, because I'm super busy at the moment.

Asterisk
Regular

#23 Post by Asterisk »

I'm also tired of Alice in Wonderland but at the same time, welcome what new spin people will have on it... and I have my eyes open for your project ^_^ Looks interesting so far, keep up the great work!

Like someone pointed out already, their hands are as small as their eyes~ even if you know how to draw realistic hands there are ways to take that, simplify it and make it fit into the anime art style. If I find that I drew small hands, I usually lasso the dang thing and revise it bigger hahaha
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.

Ginger
Regular

#24 Post by Ginger »

@Aquane: I'm glad your still taking an interest to it(: I've scratched the girls Alice's outfit, and I'm redesigning it. The guy Alice's outfit will for the most part stay the same, since he's suppose to be the original Alice in almost every way besides the fact that he's a guy... Since the MCs are both still fairly young, a lot of the choices chosen reflect on what they turn into.
(In some cases a compassionate MCs is to trustful, while a spoiled one refuses to believe in Wonderland in general. In one ending, you end up in the opposite Alice's world...
I will have some of the original characters (i.e., Dum, Hatter, Catapillar) but there will be my own, because Wonderland is it's own world so there is a noticeable population.

@MiSi: Yeah... I should try that for the hands... No, he's really the only character that'll look that young, since he is actually a few years younger than you. I still working out exactly what he is to the MC....

@Bevaque: Hehe thanks(: I glad that interests ou.

@Alice PH: Ahaha, not in bad way(: I was thinking either your name was Alice, or you really like Alice in Wonderland.

@Princess Akina: Oh my god you too? I was seriously expecting Lawerence to inform her that the icecream shop was actually just a front to hide the rabbit hole, then sprout ears and run off with her to Wonderland....

@Asterisk: Yeah, I'm hoping that though it's still 'Alice in Wonderland' I can make it something new and different....WHY MUST PEOPLE HAVE HANDS ;A; Actually I've been doing some sketches, and they're getting better, so that's good(: (I totally usually use the lasso tool to. It's like my hero)

Updated with extremely ugly and failed sketch of Karess (cheshire).

Alice PH
Regular

#25 Post by Alice PH »

>///<~ Omg Dum is so cute >3 although it might be better if he was more..boyish lol heheh Alice in the wonderland~ Mad hatter, White rabbit, bloody twins, March Hare, Caterpillar(human form maybe?), Red Queen, Heart knight, Cheshire cat, the mouse, the clock maker..ect :3 are they all gonna be there or some are not?
If you give your words on the game that you will finish.
I will wait. Let it be 2 years,4 years or more ★

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#26 Post by try10 »

THIS GAME WILL BE EPIC!

I haven't played a game about Wonderland before and that's one of the reasons why I'm so excited! XD

SNeo45
Regular
Completed: Dream Forest
Projects: Dream Forest, 10 Miles Deep

#27 Post by SNeo45 »

I like the way you write~~

And your Alice(s) in this Wonderland sound really interesting!

fallenangel198

#28 Post by fallenangel198 »

cant wait for this like i said on da if you need anything just say i will see what i can do
my deveint art account http://fallenangel198.deviantart.com/ and hii everyone

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#29 Post by try10 »

Any progress on this game?

Rem-chan
Regular

#30 Post by Rem-chan »

Omg *O* the art is so unique *O* can't wait for this <3