Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Cake
Projects: Relativity
Organization: Cake+Code

Re: Guestbook

#2041 Post by Cake »

Name: Cake / microcake

Hey all! I'm 1/2 of a design and development team called Cake+Code. I'm obviously the Cake half of the duo. :3 My partner and I are making our first VN after working on our first Ludum Dare game together. It's probably going to be our first and only one for a long long time (we have a million projects planned, sigh) so we're hoping to learn a lot for it and do the best we can.

I personally work on art and the UI design for our games. I'm a graphic, web, and UI designer by trade so I'm the type to walk down the street and get huffy and angry about bad kerning, poor alignment, and poor padding. So as the designer for our games, I'm really involved in making highly pleasing and effective interaction interfaces for players. We aim to make our game not only fun, but pretty and easy to use too! :3

Yakkety
Regular
Projects: Undead Chronicles

#2042 Post by Yakkety »

Name: Yakkety...
Website: I have 2, one is my Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yakkety13
And 2 is my blog for my VN: http://yakkety-undeadchronicles.blogspot.com/
Comments about Lemma Soft: Pro...

Pleased to meet you all :)

Larksong

#2043 Post by Larksong »

Afternoon everybody~
I just graduated college and I'm looking for a creative project to tackle. See you on the boards. ;)

Exagie

#2044 Post by Exagie »

Name: Exagie

It's nice to meet you all. ^^ Not really sure what else to post here other than hi, so I guess I'll let you guys in on a few things about myself. I love just about anything Wonderland-related, and I'm a huge Disney nerd. My first VN was Clover no Kuni no Alice, and my friend showed me Ren'Py, so I figured I might as well give it a try. ^^ That's about it I guess... see you guys on the boards!

~Exagie

Tenoth
Projects: HetaliaLuv: New Nation

#2045 Post by Tenoth »

Hey there!

I'm new so I thought I'd say sign the guest book.
My name is Vic :D
I'm from the Uk :!:
Comment: This site rocks! I have found really good games on here and hope to post my own for you to all enjoy (Shout out for the Fantasia ROT and ROA its my fave) :mrgreen:
Mushrooms: Naaa :(
Undies: Thats not for you to know lol :oops:

Cue-san
Regular

#2046 Post by Cue-san »

Hello ~ :D

I am Anne ~
and you can call me Cue-san ~
I'm from Philippines,
well, this is my first time joining into a forum site ~
And I am looking forward to be your friend !
I am a 13 year old girl ~
3rd year high ~
I am a writer, and an artist -
You can count on me if you have any problems
or if you want help ~

Website ~ :
I also have youtube :3 - Take a look if you want ! :3
http://www.youtube.com/ooiAnimeAddictedoo

-Weeelll, I show some stuff for otaku's there ! -

That's all ! Take care <3
;3
------------------------------------------------------------------

-Anne-

Ketsu

#2047 Post by Ketsu »

Hi, it's a pleasure to meet all of you o///o My name is Ketsu, and I hope to get to know you all better and up my skills as a programmer/writer~!

lambskin
Completed: Currently none

#2048 Post by lambskin »

Hey, guys!
My name's Julia and I'm actually from Austria - so my english isn't very well ^.^ Forgive :'D
I hope I will enjoy this hear.

ZinniaAuRevoir
Regular
Projects: *shrugs* I have my own way of doing things
Organization: None yet

#2049 Post by ZinniaAuRevoir »

Assalamualaikum to all muslim in this forum and hi, nice to be your acquaintance.
I'm ZinniaAuRevoir (I just can't tell my real name. :roll: )
I put 'AuRevoir' as a goodbye wish for my unfortunate experiences and decide to live on and stand high.
I live in Malaysia.
I'm not very well in sketching, but I try my best to improve, especially background sketching.
I love games since I can remember. I grew up with games, Disney's and Enid Blyton's books and marvel comics. Only when I'm 9 years old I start to take an interest in manga.
I'm an Islamic law student and a wife. I'll have a diploma at the end of the year, so wish me luck.
I have a lifetime wish for making at least one educational via visual novel game.
I'm looking forward to be your disciple and friend, since I'm very, very new in this game-making world.

Taldan

#2050 Post by Taldan »

Name: Taldan

I work at Microsoft as a programmer. In my spare time I write, and on occasion I compose some awful music.

Need a programmer, writer, or editor? Send me a PM.

AhRye

#2051 Post by AhRye »

Hello everyone! Please call me AhRye. I'm from 13 years old and I'm from Mexico. As you may already figure, I'm new to the VN world, and an otome game sucker, though I play pretty much whatever catches my attention. I decided to join the forum since I felt the need to keep track of the games I wanted to play when they released, as well as maybe try messing around with ren'py.

I enjoy drawing and writing, even though it gets kinda hard at times since writing in a language that isn't my first (which is Spanish) is pretty challenging. My art style is yet to be found and I still have problems with some anatomy so, yeah, there's much room for improvement.

Random likes to get this done fast: I like pretty boys (bishounen, that is), ball-joint dolls, thrilling stories, K-Pop, light-hearted romance, BL/Yaoi/Shounen-ai, dark humor, semi-realism, tsunderes, complex storylines as well as simple ones, and of course, visual novels.

Ah, yes, I like to chat a lot. Forgive my long introduction, I'm hoping to see you around and maybe work with some of you in the future if for some kind of miracle I manage to learn renpy of course. :D

Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

#2052 Post by Shad12ow »

Hi there, nice to meet you all
The name's Nathaniel, I'm new here (well, I've been lurking here and there, but I finally made an account, so yeah, I'm "new").
I'm a programmer from Indonesia and in my spare time I try to write my own VN, but it is still a long way to go.
Nice to meet you all and I hope we can work together some time in the future...

Mumble315
Projects: Fragment [GxB] WIP

#2053 Post by Mumble315 »

Name: Guess you have to find out xP
Lives: U.S.A
Comments: Everything looks good on Lemma soft...now just need to learn how to make a good VN ...>-<
Fragment [WIP] [GxB]

Conker

#2054 Post by Conker »

Hey everyone, I'm Michael. I was a pixel artist for 2 years, but I've gotten into drawing anime recently and I thought i'd enjoy making a visual novel. I watch a lot of anime, and spend to much money on anime merchandise. It'll be nice to meet everyone. I wish everyone luck on there Visual Novels! :D

I'll be in your care! (lol)

Ryouzanki
Regular
Projects: Sous le masque / Social shark
Organization: Bal masqué

#2055 Post by Ryouzanki »

Hi everyone ! I'm a french student in engineering school and I actually like Ren'Py. Although I love drawing, and writing novel, I'm not very skilled. When I need some help for my VN, I always come here. This forum is so usefull so "thank you". Also, thank you PyTom for creating Ren'Py.