Artist Available for a Project or two!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
mangakaluna
Regular
Projects: Adrift (Artist)

Artist Available for a Project or two!

#1 Post by mangakaluna »

Greetings!
I am an artist, looking to illustrate for your project!
I am most proficient with characters, but I am a little experienced in background CGs.
My typical art style is one the "cuter" side, but I'm willing to work with you to get the result that you want.
Please realize, I am a full-time student, so you will have to be patient for the work. However, I am quick to reply to emails regarding progress and artwork status (I have a smartphone, so I can always check messages).

Here are a few samples of my work:
Character Sprite
Glamor Portrait
Semi-dark style
Chibi

Games:
Adrift : Character sprite, event, and background artist

Are you interested?

Non-paid Projects
If you're dedicated to getting your project out there, I'm more than happy to help!
  1. Have a completed script (Game already coded, with placeholder images is preferred)
  2. No more than 4 characters requiring Sprites, limited to 4 emotions each
  3. Limit 3 "Event" CGs (Full illustration images)
  4. Cel-style shading only
  5. Flat-colored BGs
  6. Patience (It can take several months to complete all the artwork required, especially if I'm doing the work for free)
*May be subject to more restrictions

Paid Projects
  1. Have the will to complete your game
  2. Be understanding of my time restrictions, that if it is a large project, it will take a while
  3. Be willing to either pay all, or minimum half up-front.
  4. I am also able to do animations, but those run high in price.Currently unavailable. Lost animating program during system reset
Send me a message here, or email me at luna.hoshi[AT]gmail[DOT]com for more information!
Thanks for your consideration >u<b

Feel free to negotiate >u< b these lists are just the "preferred" standards~

mangakaluna
Regular

Re: Artist Available for a Project or two!

#2 Post by mangakaluna »

Since Adrift has been completed, I am open to work on projects again! If you haven't played it yet, go check out Adrift it's free, after all!!

mangakaluna
Regular

#3 Post by mangakaluna »

Posting to bump :)

ellesays

#4 Post by ellesays »

Hello mangakaluna!

I'm looking for an artist to work with on a VN idea. More specifically, I have two, one is set in a fantasy world and another is present day with supernatural elements. Both are love stories with a girl protagonist and multiple attainable guys. I loved your drawing style and was hoping you were free to work on a long project. As far as my credentials as a writer go, I am professional, and currently contracted to publish a novel in spring 2014 with Grand Central Publishing.

Thanks! :D