Symphonie des Rêves! [GxB & GxG][Otome]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
DeepObsession

Re: Rêve Symphonie! [GxB & GxG][Otome-ish!] -Human Sprites t

#61 Post by DeepObsession »

OH MY GAWD!!! ( * P *) You have no idea of how much I want to kiss you & carry you and throw you in the air & catch you & make a whole party with mariachis and a HUGE disco ball (ok, none of this made sense ._. but still!!) For having such a BRILLIANT idea!!! I'm seriously looking forward to your game! The concept is just pure GENIUS *P* and your characters are so AWESOME! I'm already setting my eyes on The King -w- (piano <3) & if you have a violinist OMG totally my second choice, and Sax OH GAWD I'm just gonna die of pure sexiness and such *w*

Please finish it ^^ We all have faith in you BUT take your time. The wait will be worth it, if you're really having this AMAZING game :3

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#62 Post by Sapphi »

Oh man, I just saw the human versions of the characters. The art is fantastic. I really love the style, and I'm actually torn on which character I want to pursue first. All of them are attractive in their own way!

I am so excited for this!
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jmclark
Organization: Gamba in the Garden Music Studios

#63 Post by jmclark »

This looks really neat. I'm looking forward to it!

keke-chan

#64 Post by keke-chan »

OMG. YOU'RE STILL WORKING ON THIS RIGHT? I'm in love with it already <3 I know that once this game is out, I'll be going for Adillia first because she is/plays(?) the flute, like me!!

Hana_no_yume

#65 Post by Hana_no_yume »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! YOU MUST FINISH THIS GAME! because it seems to be very fun and I love music so it's perfect! :D I'll go for Adillia's route first because I play the flute and because her flute is golden :D so you must finish this game! otherwise, I'll search where you live (even if I live in France xD) and I'd take you in a cellar and I force you to finish this game!

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#66 Post by ShadowBerry »

oikay..soo...first: I love you guys for making this commercial free!
I mean...with this graphics and then free, where can you find that these days?
One big big big + from me xD

I also love the story. Never thought about making instruments humans...or sth like that...comparing them xD

I fell in love with Elliot already xD
Oh and Gillie..he got me at the screenshot u made xD
"Shut up and get in the ardrobe." xD
Own project:

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#67 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Sorry for not udating this in a while! It's been pretty busy!
Anyways, As far as progress, we are just starting to write the routes! A demo should be out later this month! (Hopefully... Who knows, a unicorn may spring through a void and steal the internet!) Ahem...
DeepObsession wrote:OH MY GAWD!!! ( * P *) You have no idea of how much I want to kiss you & carry you and throw you in the air & catch you & make a whole party with mariachis and a HUGE disco ball (ok, none of this made sense ._. but still!!) For having such a BRILLIANT idea!!! I'm seriously looking forward to your game! The concept is just pure GENIUS *P* and your characters are so AWESOME! I'm already setting my eyes on The King -w- (piano <3) & if you have a violinist OMG totally my second choice, and Sax OH GAWD I'm just gonna die of pure sexiness and such *w*

Please finish it ^^ We all have faith in you BUT take your time. The wait will be worth it, if you're really having this AMAZING game :3
THANKYOU!~ <3 That was beautiful, LET'S HAVE A PARTY!~ It may take longer than I thought (I get far to exited, and splurt out random numbers ;n;) BUT WE WILL FINISH THIS! Muahaha! ~
Hana_no_yume wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! YOU MUST FINISH THIS GAME! because it seems to be very fun and I love music so it's perfect! :D I'll go for Adillia's route first because I play the flute and because her flute is golden :D so you must finish this game! otherwise, I'll search where you live (even if I live in France xD) and I'd take you in a cellar and I force you to finish this game!
keke-chan wrote:OMG. YOU'RE STILL WORKING ON THIS RIGHT? I'm in love with it already <3 I know that once this game is out, I'll be going for Adillia first because she is/plays(?) the flute, like me!!
We are still working on this! (I just need to speed up a bit xD) AND YAY FOR FLUTES!~ *High fives you all* As long as I have wine, any cellar will do >:3 Ahaha! We should get a demo out pretty soon!~
ShadowBerry wrote:oikay..soo...first: I love you guys for making this commercial free!
I mean...with this graphics and then free, where can you find that these days?
One big big big + from me xD

I also love the story. Never thought about making instruments humans...or sth like that...comparing them xD

I fell in love with Elliot already xD
Oh and Gillie..he got me at the screenshot u made xD
"Shut up and get in the ardrobe." xD
Free things are great xD And It's for fun, and it's free to make, and free is good xD I don't know about anyone else, but I'm money-less, I would cry if I have to part with my £1 I got x(
Oh yes xD Megan (The person who's writing Elliot's route, and the main body of the story xD) Will be very happy to hear that!~ (I've no idea where she is... She should be here too... ;n;)

I could take some more screenshots if that's ok with you all (The page looks huge already...)
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#68 Post by Victoria Jennings »

Oh my gosh, Adillia is so beautiful... ; w ;

Hehe, I look forward to playing. :D

Ordog
Regular

#69 Post by Ordog »

Seems Reeally interesting. Gille and Elliot will be the first ones I'll attack once the game is finished !

Héhé, I can't wait to try it ! ><

Yeah ! More sreenshot !!

Snowruins
Projects: Amy's Super Life!, Princess of The Death
Organization: ~o0o Valonia o0o~

#70 Post by Snowruins »

Elliot will be my first target! :3 I'll keep my eyes on this game. =))

Wootmuffin
Regular

#71 Post by Wootmuffin »

I'm very impressed with what I see so far! It looks so professional and beautiful. :) The idea is really awesome too, I can't wait to see the end result!

TheSnowflakeOfDoom
Regular
Projects: Symphonie des Rêves

#72 Post by TheSnowflakeOfDoom »

Thank you for all the wonderful comments ;u; I would hug you all if I could~
I'll get some more screenshots!~
Anyways, progress is going well!
The game contains 730 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 5,487 words,
for an average of 7.5 words per screen.
The game contains 10 menus.

It doesn't look much, but it is actually looking good! As for a demo, one should be ready pretty soon! We're working to make it a good quality game, so it may take longer than I expected xD I am far to wishy-washy with deadlines and times!
Oh! How would you feel about making everything seem more music-y, I found my old Aural exam CD's, and I think it would be different to maybe make little optional tests, you know, something like:
(It would look a lot nicer, I just musescore'd up something from my old exam book xD) I think it would be nice to use imagemaps!
It would get harder as the game goes on, It would be optional though, because I understand not everyone loves music! There would be other things though, like a piece of music is played, and you have to pick the choice best describing the music played. How would you think about that?
~~~~
Signature, eh?
Hi!~ I'm TheSnowflakeOfDoom! I'm not a snowflake, nor do I bring doom I just like snowflakes... This account speaks for two people, because I couldn't be bothered making my own account And I can't deal with talking on my own...
I'm not rude, I'm just really shy... Meep~ Even though I want to talk to you all...

S-so how are you all today? I hope you're all well, and all your projects are going well!~
*Runs and hides*

~~~~

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#73 Post by ShadowBerry »

Haha basically like little exams within the game
I like it.
But will it affect the game itself or the relationship with the boys (a lot)?
Own project:

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#74 Post by ngareci »

Genre: Otome [GxB/GxG] IT'S GOING TO BE 100% FREE BECAUSE FREE IS FUN!~

Oh, I love the way you sound it! XD
Great concept, great art, and everything feels great, cant wait to play it when it's done!
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

Veniae
Veteran

#75 Post by Veniae »

Okay, how have I not commented on this before. HOW.

The art. The aaaaart. I love it to bits! Also, you got me hooked at 'you can date instruments'. That's such a quirky and hilarious concept and I love it.

The tests also sound like a great idea, maybe they could unlock some sort of extras, hmm? /just a random idea, don't mind me

I'm really looking forward to this! It seems really promising and I hope you'll see it through. But take your time, stay inspired and good luck!