Togainu no Chi [BxB]

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Arelune
Regular

Togainu no Chi [BxB]

#1 Post by Arelune »

Rejoice yaoi lovers! The complete english patch for Togainu no Chi has finally been released by Yaoi Forever. A couple of weeks ago actually.

Togainu no Chi

Summary:
After being devastated in the third World War (known as The Third Division), Japan was divided in two. Several years after the end of the war, a crime organization called Vischio has taken control of the destroyed city of Toshima (formerly Tokyo, Japan's capital city), where they are holding a battle game known as "Igura". The game's main character, a young man named Akira, is falsely accused of a crime. Once arrested, a mysterious woman appears before him, offering him freedom if he agrees to participate in Igura and defeat Igura's strongest man: the king, or "Il-re". The story follows Akira's life in the harsh, lawless Toshima as he fights both to survive and to unravel the mysteries developing around him.

Beware that this is really a yaoi game, not boys love. It also has the tag 'Graphic Violence'.

English Patch

If it turns out this patch isn't working, you're on your own to find one. I don't have the game to try it out. >_>

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Togainu no Chi [BxB]

#2 Post by try10 »

I played it and it was absolutely amazing!

BL game lovers will LOVE this game. :D

I'm glad that more and more ppl are interested in translating japanese games into english. :)

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

Re: Togainu no Chi [BxB]

#3 Post by Cidz »

awesome! i started playing this game, but i think it only had a partial patch. i havent gotten far enough to see anything untranslated, i hope i dont loose my save spots when i patch this one up though.