Milk~La légende des étoiles (Cows & aliens) Update 11/07

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles [BxG] - Update 13/01

#16 Post by Blue Lemma »

Cow girls need love too <3
Reminds me of Danette from Soul Nomad :D

Any status on the translation?
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Roganis
Regular
Completed: Being Beauteous
Projects: Milk
Organization: Traumendes Mädchen

#17 Post by Roganis »

We should release the english translation at the same time. The translation is going pretty well, we've translated around 50 percent of the game, thanks to some amazing translators from here ^^

There's also not much to do talking about ressources, only CGs, but we'll take time for beta-testing, to be sure to release a neat first chapter ! Please wait a few weeks and we're done !
Composer of the team. Music is magic.
If you got interested, go see my stuff at my Workshop.

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#18 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Oh,the new logo is great! Neat and simple,balances nicely with the colored wheels.
That's awesome! The first episode is nearly here,so exited!
Question: is this game going to be released in more episodes,or is episode 1 an intro of what's going to happen next?

Helianthus
Regular
Completed: Being Beauteous, Ambre, HVNCML, Garden of Oblivion, Wounded by Words
Projects: Chronotopia, Khzi and the Cursed Stone
Organization: Träumendes Mädchen
Tumblr: TraumendesMadchen

#19 Post by Helianthus »

A little update :

Great news : programming is ready and the translation is advancing well, we’ll finish that very soon ! Bad news : the few CGs left are taking more time than planned due to my graphist being really busy.

So, we’re trying to release the first episode early February. To make up for that, here's a preview of some of the CGs we have so far 8) !
Blue Lemma wrote:Cow girls need love too <3
Reminds me of Danette from Soul Nomad :D
Any status on the translation?
I totally agree ! We need more cow girls :3.

Concerning the English version, we have translated about 75% of the script, so we’ll begin the editing/correcting stage very soon and it should be ready right in time !
WickedRaccoon wrote:Oh,the new logo is great! Neat and simple,balances nicely with the colored wheels.
That's awesome! The first episode is nearly here,so exited!
Question: is this game going to be released in more episodes,or is episode 1 an intro of what's going to happen next?
Happy to see that the logo please you :D . I thought it would be about time to design one since we were focused only into creating assets.

That’s a good question. I would say both XD. We’ll release the intro as a first episode but, since the entire game is too long to be produced as a whole, we’re going to cut it into more episodes until the main branch is completed. We’ll see after that how we’re going to release everything else. I think we’ll have at least 6 episodes but this is only an estimation ^^’.

I will talk about that in more details later :wink:

Roganis
Regular

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles [BxG] - Update 05/02

#20 Post by Roganis »

Nice news for our lovely followers !

The ENG translation of the first episode of Milk is DONE ! Now we have to check it, and to find the last bugs remaining in-game, and we're okay for the release ! :3
So behave yourselves, the release is getting close ! :D

Helianthus
Regular

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles - Update 20/02 (Episode 1

#21 Post by Helianthus »

Episode 1 has been released : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=19484
However we're doing a little break before attacking episode 2, we're all very tired :)

Helianthus
Regular

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles - Update 27/05

#22 Post by Helianthus »

Hello folks, it’s been a long time :D

Since the release of episode 1, we have been quite busy doing the Nanoreno, then we decided to take a break, and now we’re back on tracks for episode 2. To celebrate this, here’s a concept art for a new background :

Why some sort of church ? Wasn’t the setting a farm ? You’ll find out soon :wink:

On another note, we decided to redo the GUI. The old version seems a bit cheap like this, so we’re trying something that looks neat.

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles - Update 27/05

#23 Post by Didules »

A farm, a UFO and now a church? I'm looking forward to playing to playing the new episodes, but still...a church? (a wedding?)
For the new GUI, I hope we'll have some previews too :)
Good luck on all this!!

(Hâte d'avoir la suite, vu que encore une fois, c'est l'un des rares VN d'origine française (un bon produit du terroir XD). Bref, n'abandonnez jamais par pitié! Vous avez une fan!!)

Helianthus
Regular

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles - Update 06/06

#24 Post by Helianthus »

If you remember the end of the first chapter, Tarô and the cows had to deal with a crashing UFO in their garden. It wasn’t just a gag to end the episode with something abrupt, it’s a major shift in the story. Because now, here come the new (real ? 8) ) main character : Khzi, the alien !
Khzi is an albino woman with long white hair and red eyes who works as a mercenary for the Interstellar Travellers’ Society. She claims she came on Earth because of the breakdown of her starship but with her mischievous and unpredictable personality, who knows… And why does she seems to know Tarô and the others so well ?

Starting from here, Milk will narrate Khzi’s adventures in space to complete a mysterious task the Society gave her. She have to travel on a planet made up of islands with Eastern characteristics but she won’t go alone ! To help her, there are three others mercenaries. Including Freyja.
Freyja is a saturnian, a woman with blue skin and dark hair. She has been a mercenary for quite a long time, so that she has multiple scars and lost one of her arms in a war (she has a bionic one now). Always serious, she tends to smoke when she’s nervous and can’t stand Khzi’s unpredictability at all. Will she be able to deal with it ?

And then, along the way, Khzi’s group comes across Aluwo, an Earthling that has been enslaved. He’s frail, almost like a girl, and constantly abused by his master, but meeting Khzi will change his fate…
I hope you’re interested in Khzi’s adventures :D ! Many thanks to Laniessa who did all the concept art/lineart for the characters, her style is stunning :3.
-------------------------------------
Didules wrote:A farm, a UFO and now a church? I'm looking forward to playing to playing the new episodes, but still...a church? (a wedding?)
For the new GUI, I hope we'll have some previews too :)
Good luck on all this!! (Hâte d'avoir la suite, vu que encore une fois, c'est l'un des rares VN d'origine française (un bon produit du terroir XD). Bref, n'abandonnez jamais par pitié! Vous avez une fan!!)
Does this answer your questions :) ? It’s not really a church but a temple the mercenaries will have to visit. The new GUI takes time, so we won’t show any preview until a while, I think ^^’. Thank you, don’t hesitate to comment again if something seems relevant to your interests. Produit du terroir avec du lait garanti 100% naturel, c’est ça :lol: ? merci pour tes encouragements, on en a bien besoin !

asakura9
Projects: Still secret.

#25 Post by asakura9 »

It seems to be interresting ! I specialy like Freyja . So thanks Laniessa and all of you for make this story !
Et puis comme ça a été dit au dessus, ça fait vraiment plaisir d'avoir un visual novel français. Courage, on vous soutient !!
Sorry for my bad english.

DeeKay
Veteran

#26 Post by DeeKay »

Heh, I didn't even notice this project ! Anyway, this is a quick shoutout to cheer you on this ! Taking on a long term project is never easy, regardless of the medium you're going for :)

[French]
Ah tiens, je n'avais même pas vu ce projet ! Du coup, ceci est un passage furtif pour vous souhaiter bonne chance ! Ce n'est jamais facile de produire quelquechose sur le long terme, quel que soit le domaine :)
[/French]
-- No longer active --
-- English/French Translation topic here
-- Hope~ - Symphony of Tomorrow alpha demo playthrough here (1h35mn long video !)

-- Current avatar by SilverHyena => her DA account

-- Check out this project if you have some time !

Helianthus
Regular

#27 Post by Helianthus »

And then suddenly…French guys everywhere XD. I didn’t know there were some much fellow countrymen/countrywomen on Lemmasoft, I’m surprised. Thanks for the support ! But I hope we can interest English folks as well è__é.

Speaking of which, here is a new preview of the background I showed earlier. Always nicer with a little colour :)
In case you're wondering, the picture is from Elairin (see her Deviant Art here) :wink:

@DeeKay
Yep, I know long term projects are never easy, but I’m motivated and I really want to make this VN happens so I’m giving all I have :oops:

Helianthus
Regular

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles - Update 08/06

#28 Post by Helianthus »

Hello folks,

I realized that I wanted music to be a strong part of Milk but didn't show you guys the beautiful tracks Roganis has composed for us, which is a shame. Time to fix it ! :D

Here is the first track we'll put on Youtube, a calm, relaxing, but exotic melody we hope you'll enjoy. And then, we'll publish two more (a sad one and an adventure one) so that you can sense the different atmospheres the game will have ^^.

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles - Update 24/06 (OST previe

#29 Post by Didules »

This music is wonderful! Do you plan on releasing a full OST of "Milk"?
I look forward to the other musics, and I'll listen to this one a few more times I think :)
By the way, has Kurumi changed a little bit? She's as cute as ever, but something is different (the eyes?), Will she also change in the next episode?
Good luck, and seriously, "good job Mr Composer!!!!" (Or Miss, or Mrs, who knows?) :D

Roganis
Regular

Re: Milk ~ La légende des étoiles - Update 24/06 (OST previe

#30 Post by Roganis »

Hi there ! I'm the composer of the team and I'll gladly answer to you !
We are indeed thinking of releasing the full OST of Milk, which is appro. 90 minutes long with more than 30 tracks, but a few things must be said. First, the soundtrack will be somewhat released in-game little by little, at the same time new episodes are released (new tracks will be shown every time). Also, I'm in Japan right now for a year and I only brought my little mandolin, so I can't compose anything, and the few missing tracks and/or wrong to me tracks can't be worked on right now, so we can't release the full "finished" OST before a long time sorry :(
And thanks for your comments :3 Also, if Kurumi looks different it's (thanks ?) to Morsy 'cause she's been the one in charge of this artwork o/

And it's a Monsieur. :mrgreen: