"I Love You" [Otome?][Fantasy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MegumiSatou07
Regular
Completed: Troubled, I Love You
Projects: Finally I met her, Leila

"I Love You" [Otome?][Fantasy]

#1 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

Hi There! :)

I've finally finished making this VN.. :o
It took me like.. 2 months.. :roll:

Anyway, feel free to point out errors and stuff. :lol:
This is just my second VN so.. probably lot to point out here.
sukidayo.jpg
screenshot1.JPG
A girl named Megumi transfers into an outstanding private school.
Well, she lived a normal life, what will happen when she goes there?!
Inside the school, there is an Enchanted Forest.
Whoever goes there, disappears. Is this rumor true?
Some say it's because of a student who went there.
He kicked various plants and flowers which angered the Guardian of the forest.
After that, he disappeared. Is this true? Or is this wrong?
Megumi is also single, help her find a boyfriend.
:lol:

Almost everyone in this VN has paths that include fantasy. (except Arashi)
It contains fantasy, mostly romance and fantasy. :D
Not only the guys in this VN has endings.

I'm very sorry about my drawings there. :(
My only drawings there are those pictures that are found at the Gallery.
Everything there except the story and the pictures at the gallery are NOT mine.

I won't tell much. I'm not much of a spoiler. (I think)
This game has 8 or 9 good endings.. I forgot. :lol:

Characters:
Megumi - You. A girl who transferred to an outstanding private school.

Landlord - The Landlord of the dorm you're living in. She is the first person you became comfortable with. She has secrets. 8)

Ayu - You're seatmate in class. She's your friend and she's very close with Arashi. She has a huge brother complex. She's also an airhead. (kinda)

Arashi - You met him on the way to school, he's your school mate. Very close with Ayu. He is nice and princely, very easy to approach.

Gray - Your rude roommate at the dorm you're staying at. He may not look like it but, he is caring in a way.

Naru - The cat person at the forest. He's cute and small in height.

Download: [I think I've fixed the problem in the Gallery]

Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8b9hxt4w3vv96ka
Mac: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlgcfc0cz1d909h
Linux: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mysqg2m5mch8ful
Last edited by MegumiSatou07 on Sat May 11, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Look at the sky, its so far away. But right here, right now it seems so close."
- Kazu (Air Gear)

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

Re: "I Love You" [Otome?] Released~

#2 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Oh, another new otome game :D I'll download it now :)

MegumiSatou07
Regular

#3 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

Mimi_Melody wrote:Oh, another new otome game :D I'll download it now :)
Yey~!
"Look at the sky, its so far away. But right here, right now it seems so close."
- Kazu (Air Gear)

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#4 Post by Rainbow Colors »

I've been waiting for a new otome. I'm gonna go download it now~ >u>

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

SHiNKiROU
Regular

#5 Post by SHiNKiROU »

Going to try it right now.

Minari Cipher
Regular
Projects: Seasons of Love, The Dare to Gamble, Halloween Otome (Beta Tester)

#6 Post by Minari Cipher »

A new game released . . . downloading it now. X3
Seasons of Love (Little Helpers)
The Dare to Gamble (Writer)

Rainbow Colors
Regular
Projects: Come Here Often?

#7 Post by Rainbow Colors »

Okay so played had 3 endings so far. Bad, Ayu, and Gray.I like the music. I think the story was a little bit fast, though. I'm not exactly good at criticizing so I can't say much.

Also, the gallery has an error. I couldn't access Ayu's and Gray's. According to the traceback: "IOError: Couldn't find file 'ayuending.jpg'." and "IOError: Couldn't find file 'bracelet.jpg'." (I think the pictures of the other characters might be missing, too. I'm gonna go check.)

---
OHMY- I tried getting all the endings (and I should've taken your word that there were a lot) and some endings were... reaaaally unexpected.
Gray's Very Bad ending really surprised me. It was really unexpected and quite disturbing. I'm gonna forget that ever happened.

~targetting every otome game at the speed of sound
(because if I did it at the speed of light, I'd be time travelling)

Minari Cipher
Regular
Projects: Seasons of Love, The Dare to Gamble, Halloween Otome (Beta Tester)

#8 Post by Minari Cipher »

I finished the game, I enjoyed it and got all the ending (I think) but the problem is I cannot accessed the gallery :( .
Oh~! yeah . . . Gray's route was really funny :lol: except
Gray's bad ending it surprised me and it gives me the chills.
Seasons of Love (Little Helpers)
The Dare to Gamble (Writer)

MegumiSatou07
Regular

#9 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

Rainbow Colors wrote:Okay so played had 3 endings so far. Bad, Ayu, and Gray.I like the music. I think the story was a little bit fast, though. I'm not exactly good at criticizing so I can't say much.

Also, the gallery has an error. I couldn't access Ayu's and Gray's. According to the traceback: "IOError: Couldn't find file 'ayuending.jpg'." and "IOError: Couldn't find file 'bracelet.jpg'." (I think the pictures of the other characters might be missing, too. I'm gonna go check.)

---
OHMY- I tried getting all the endings (and I should've taken your word that there were a lot) and some endings were... reaaaally unexpected.
Gray's Very Bad ending really surprised me. It was really unexpected and quite disturbing. I'm gonna forget that ever happened.
Sorry about that... ending. xD

Anyway, thank you for pointing out that error.
Are you using Mac? (I'm just confirming something..)
- Kazu (Air Gear)

MegumiSatou07
Regular

#10 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

D`Angel18 wrote:I finished the game, I enjoyed it and got all the ending (I think) but the problem is I cannot accessed the gallery :( .
Oh~! yeah . . . Gray's route was really funny :lol: except
Gray's bad ending it surprised me and it gives me the chills.
You got EVERY ending? :D
Congratulations~! :lol:
- Kazu (Air Gear)

OneHitPoint

#11 Post by OneHitPoint »

after playing through a few times I tried to go to the gallery to see if I missed anything, and ended up getting an error message.

Code: Select all

IOError: Couldn't find file 'arashi.jpg'.

While running game code:
 - script at line 784 of renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy
 - python at line 786 of renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy.
 - script at line 532 of C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy
 - python at line 532 of C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy.
 - python at line 504 of C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 270, in bootstrap
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 259, in run
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\python.py", line 957, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy", line 786, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\game.py", line 297, in call_in_new_context
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 259, in run
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\python.py", line 957, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy", line 532, in <module>
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy", line 504, in gallery
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\ui.py", line 216, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1608, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1802, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 262, in predict
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 236, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 262, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 459, in predict_one
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 197, in get
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 807, in load
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 197, in get
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 488, in load
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\loader.py", line 319, in load

While running game code:
 - script at line 532 of C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy
 - python at line 532 of C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy.
 - python at line 504 of C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.11.2b

MegumiSatou07
Regular

#12 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

OneHitPoint wrote:after playing through a few times I tried to go to the gallery to see if I missed anything, and ended up getting an error message.

Code: Select all

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 270, in bootstrap
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
  File "renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy", line 786, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\game.py", line 297, in call_in_new_context
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy", line 532, in <module>
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Megumi\renpy-6.11.2-sdk\Suki Dayo/game/options.rpy", line 504, in gallery
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\ui.py", line 216, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1608, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1802, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 262, in predict
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 236, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 262, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 459, in predict_one
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 807, in load
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 488, in load
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games\Gamefiles\Suki Dayo-win32\renpy\loader.py", line 319, in load

While running game code:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.11.2b
I'm really sorry about that. I am currently putting up the new link for the fixed ones.. please wait a moment.. :(
- Kazu (Air Gear)

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿

Re: "I Love You" [Otome?][Fantasy]

#13 Post by ✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ »

I've just finish playing this game ! ! I've got Arashi's good end and friendship end/2 . The good end was soo funny >3< ::: And i've also got Gray's good end ~ The game was just great ! xDD Hope you make more ~~! Personally I love the after-story very much (~^~w~^) ! The after-story was very romantic and a little sexy ? haha I love the kissy part xDD

MegumiSatou07
Regular

#14 Post by MegumiSatou07 »

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ wrote:I've just finish playing this game ! ! I've got Arashi's good end and friendship end/2 . The good end was soo funny >3< ::: And i've also got Gray's good end ~ The game was just great ! xDD Hope you make more ~~! Personally I love the after-story very much (~^~w~^) ! The after-story was very romantic and a little sexy ? haha I love the kissy part xDD
Thank you~! That made my day! :lol:
- Kazu (Air Gear)

Ariya Vanna
Completed: Frozen essence, Alistair , get dumped, (p)lanet

#15 Post by Ariya Vanna »

waaah~ you know? the song in the first scene is Akiko shikata - umineko no naku koro ~rengoku!! good!! like it