For the rest of your otaku life.
Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

Project A-Kon 24 (2013)

#1 Post by Gear »

A-Kon this year is still being held in Dallas, but has moved to the Hilton Anatole instead of its previous location at the Sheraton. It's one of the largest anime conventions in the country, and features several guests each year from the realms of anime, video games, TV shows, writing, and art.

Is anyone else going this year? I will (once again) be working on the medical staff, but I'd love to meet some of you there this year, maybe talk shop or exchange cookies (*winks at Sake-Bento*).
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

CainVoorhees
Regular
Soundcloud: peterjiangvo

Re: Project A-Kon 24 (2013)

#2 Post by CainVoorhees »

I'll be attending A-Kon for the first time this year; I've been around to plenty of Texas cons but for some reason always missed out on this one. It'll be a business trip though so I'll be working during my time there.

And yes, seeing sake-bento is always a pleasure at cons. :D

kura-ou
Regular

#3 Post by kura-ou »

Wow, I wish I could go ;~; An artist I respect is going to be tabling there...

(I can probably only manage going to AX and Kintoki-Con orzlll)
my portfolio
=>my *FREE* sketch request thread<=

I am currently booked for May/June/July, but if you would like to buy my ANIMU MERCHANDISE and ADOPTABLES to give them good homes and help keep my college finances afloat over the summer, it would be greatly appreciated ;w;

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#4 Post by Gear »

No one else is going?
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.