Project Nattsu

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#46 Post by DaFool »

Hooray! Good job, All Green! :D

I'm assuming now... Get Some Sleep. Yeah.

PM the links when its up, thanks.

Hime
Veteran
Projects: Project Nattsu, Take Rena Home

#47 Post by Hime »

At first, I am not dead and neither is Project Nattsu. ^^; Sorry for not posting reports for a long time. So, all the testers have completed the game and sent me the feedback, and I've been working on some fixes and stuff. I even wrote a little bit more script. Our musician, DaFool, has been diligent enough to already finish all the music, which will be put into the game when I've finished all the other matters. At the moment, besides writing a few new lines, I've fixed a couple of bugs and all substituted the empty lines with pauses. :) The script has been through one time's proofreading, but it seems that DrakeNavarone has been checking the script for a second time and I'll get that new version of the script soon. Which is when I'll have to combine my corrected script and his (I assume?) new proof-readed script...

Progress:
Programming - ??% ~ I've got a thing or two that I'll have to fix...
Character art - 100%
CGs - 100%
Music - 100% ~ Green and great. <3
Backgrounds - 100%

The things that I have yet to do:
- Correct the preference screen bug (the sliders are white, and so is the background of them... ^^; )
- Write the extra mode
- Put the music in the game
- Correct the preference screen bug #2 (The Return etc. buttons' texts are black, with and without hovering)... Kleh~.
- Maybe correct a few flaws in the graphics
- Probably a lot more, but I'm bad at remembering things like this

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#48 Post by DaFool »

Is it also possible to compress the graphics further? I just remembered that the beta that was distroed had a data.rpa that was a bit bigger than I was used to, especially for a version with no music.

Hime
Veteran

#49 Post by Hime »

DaFool wrote:Is it also possible to compress the graphics further? I just remembered that the beta that was distroed had a data.rpa that was a bit bigger than I was used to, especially for a version with no music.
Yeah, if it really was that big, I guess I can try to compress them more. :) I'm usually pretty careless about compressing, since I have a fast connection myself and as an artist I'm used to just trying to keep the quality as good as possible. Especially having the BGs in png was quite a waste, now when I think about it... So yeah, I'll probably give it a try. ^^

Hime
Veteran

#50 Post by Hime »

Progress:
Programming - 100%
Character art - 100%
CGs - 100%
Music - 100%
Backgrounds - 100%

100% GREEN!
Expect the release within... Let's say, five days. Yes. Might be even tomorrow...!

The file is huge, by the way, even though I packed everything as well as I could.

PrettySammy09
Veteran

#51 Post by PrettySammy09 »

Squeeeeeee!!!! :) Amazing! CAN'T WAIT!

victorita9
Regular

#52 Post by victorita9 »

Hime wrote:Progress:
Programming - 100%
Character art - 100%
CGs - 100%
Music - 100%
Backgrounds - 100%

100% GREEN!
Expect the release within... Let's say, five days. Yes. Might be even tomorrow...!

The file is huge, by the way, even though I packed everything as well as I could.
Yay! Please update today please!

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#53 Post by monele »

Great news ^__^... Just curious, though : compared to the very first post of this thread, is everything still the same, concept-wise?

Hime
Veteran

#54 Post by Hime »

monele wrote:Great news ^__^... Just curious, though : compared to the very first post of this thread, is everything still the same, concept-wise?
Yes, concept-wise I think it hasn't changed much at all.

I think I'm releasing Project Nattsu this evening (of this timezone)... :)

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#55 Post by monele »

Not sure which timezone it is, but woop nonetheless :D

Last bumped by Hime on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:17 pm.