1 free logo design available [Closed]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

1 free logo design available [Closed]

#1 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Hello all :)

I am offering 1 logo design. The reason for that is because I am trying to write a blog article on logo design and unfortunately I don't have a complete example to use. Usually I skip over most of the process I am trying to demonstrate when I do hobby stuff, which obviously makes it rather difficult to explain the process in the first place. All the complete examples I do have are for my professional job and so I am unable to use them for something like this. Plus it would be nice to use a VN logo since the article is aimed at visual novels specifically.

I will need someone who has a project at least a decent way along who is willing to work with me in creating the logo. This means you will have to be willing to help me complete a brief and participate in the review process where we pick out a logo from a number of options. Basically, I just want you to give me your needs and later your feedback so that the process is properly completed :)

I will provide the final files at the end (ai. eps. pds. tiff.) and in return I will be allowed to display the process on my blog.

If you are interested in getting a logo done and going through this process with me, please reply to this thread. It will not be a matter of first in, best dressed, I will be selecting a project that seems interesting.

Some logo examples:
Last edited by Auro-Cyanide on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Regular
Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1 and 2, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
Projects: Sierra Ops, Muv-Luv Kickstarter
Organization: Innomen Team

Re: 1 free logo design available

#2 Post by Jason »

Syd title.png
I need a logo for my friend's upcoming otome game, the title is Kokoro Colors. The title screen art is the above, let me know if you're interested and I'm up for helping out w/the design process.
Innomen Team Presents: Sierra Ops

We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.

Omniknight
Veteran

#3 Post by Omniknight »

ME ME MEEEE

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=24494

I cannot express my thanks for your service in words. I greatly appreciate this!!

Nekochi
Regular
Projects: Snow White and the Seven Thugs
Organization: Royal Flush

#4 Post by Nekochi »

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=24408 If the idea of doing a graffiti inspired logo appeals to you, we're your game. We might be making the game commercial, but even if we do, I know that we'd have no problem with you displaying it on your site. :3

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#5 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

I'll probably pick a project this weekend so I can start working on it in my spare time :) Please comment before then if you are interested.

Omniknight
Veteran

#6 Post by Omniknight »

MEE MEE MEEEE
XD

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=24494

I cannot express my thanks for your service in words. I greatly appreciate this!!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#7 Post by Coren »

I have this game which I'm currently almost done with called Six Rules :)
Thing is, my current logo is beyond crappy. I would like a new one done if possible. :P

Mad_Scientist
Regular
Completed: Bipedal Bunny From The Moon With A Machine Gun And Helicopter Backpack Dating Sim
Projects: Summer in Trigue, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, The Five Figures, Unseen

#8 Post by Mad_Scientist »

Uh, if you want to do a logo for my game, Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, I'd definitely appreciate it. :D Here's the thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=23369 Currently still a ways away from being finished, but it does have a fairly sizable work-in-progress demo available for download and a decent amount of progress overall.
Check out the demo of Darling Shoujo Imoutohotep, my mummy VN. Cause haven't you always wanted to play a Pharaoh in love with his mummy little sister? Oh, you haven't always wanted that? Uh... well... if you check it out anyways, I'll be happy. (Cannot guarantee your happiness though).
You can follow me on twitter at:
@MadNovelist212 My "official" account, follow for updates.
@MadScientist212 My personal account. Beware, I tend to babble.

Juneberry
Regular
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart

#9 Post by Juneberry »

If you'd like to do a logo for one of my projects that isn't posted up on here yet, I'd love to push myself in the list of options too. The one I'd particularly like to push is called Deadly Heart, and is a fantasy/adventure type story surrounding a demoness and a cursed fruit, very simply. I'm currently mostly working on scripting, but I'm going to start working on the interface itself soon too so...

The other one that would definitely be a plus for me would be Time's Captive, which is a sci-fi-esque story of a soul torn into pieces with the largest piece being unable to move on or reincarnate and is left forever stuck in place in an apartment, where the hero helps to reunite her with the rest of her soul.

rakada
Regular

#10 Post by rakada »

I need a logo for my upcoming game, the title is last remembrance. it a post apocalyptic style vn. The title screen art is in the file attachment, let me know if you're interested .
Attachments
main menu photo
main menu photo

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#11 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Thank you everyone for enquiring :) I wish I could do more than one as there are some great projects here, but unfortunately I am unable to do so.

I've picked a project to work on, so I hope to get the blog done sometime in the future. Thank you again!