Novice Editor looking for a project

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Stuffies12

Novice Editor looking for a project

#1 Post by Stuffies12 »

I started getting into visual novels a while back and have enjoyed them quite a bit. Visual novels are an interesting medium for storytelling, especially for someone like me, who's recently started to find more of them. I became motivated in being part of making a visual novel so I signed up here to give it a go!

I don't have any experience in making a visual novel but hopefully being here can fix that! On the editor's point of view, I'd say I'm confident in my English grammar and vocab with it being my first language and all. I have written a few stories (I can PM this to you if it's needed) and am also most comfortable with the first person writing style many vns adapt. I think I've read enough vns for me to get the overall style of writing. On the writer's side, I'm not confident yet to write full routes although I can provide creative input. Right now, I have a lot of free time so I can commit to projects better at this moment. While I am enthusiastic about jumping in, I'd request that at least there's something concrete about the project to show like a storyboard outline or character art, to make it easier for both of us!

Well, looking forward to hearing from you! Feel free to send me a PM.