Looking for an artist (free)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
NoJoker
Regular
Completed: Sleepless Night series, Soulmates, TIWIWTD, TKABS
Projects: Legend of the Silver Fox, Sleepless Night 3
Deviantart: Massimow
itch: massimow
Discord: Massimo#3596

Looking for an artist (free)

#1 Post by NoJoker »

I'm working on a free kinetic novel; a prequel to my latest novel "Raven Blood - Awakened in the Dead of Night", which will be released in English this week! Therefore, I'm looking for someone who is willing to draw for free, I can offer you a free ebook copy of the real novel, though. The game is almost finished in terms of writing (it won't be longer than ~5,000 words), and I need 5 backgrounds, 5 sprites (one of it with an additional pose), and 3 CGs. It is a historical horror story, so it's good if you don't have problems to draw some gory stuff (actually, it shouldn't be THAT brutal. The novel is a YA book, after all.)

The story is set in 17th century Salem with brief scenes in the 21th century, and it's about a "charming" gentleman and his escapades during the Salem Witch Trials. I can provide you with more information if needed and reference images for the backgrounds and sprites. Of course I will credit you and link back to your site in the game and on my website. You can also contact me if you only draw sprites or backgrounds. A dark art style would be best for the novel, however as long as it is not overly colorful and "childish" it's okay. :)