Seeking help for Prologue: Caged Bird -Artists(CG/BG), Music

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

Seeking help for Prologue: Caged Bird -Artists(CG/BG), Music

#1 Post by Mickychi »

Firstly hello~ I'm currently making a game called Prologue: Caged Bird; http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28493 and require help.

We are looking for: (PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THESE POSITIONS ARE NOT PAID!)

A BG Artist! (For 6 bg's - possibly with one variation each)
• There is 6 BG's wanted for the game, each possibly with a variation (Day/Afternoon or Night)

A CG Artist/s!
• succuren my sprite artist wants to draw the characters in the CG scenes so for this position the CG Artist/s will have to work together with succuren - possibly depending on the CG scene draw the background and foreground on layers so succuren can insert the character on another layer in between.
• 21 to 22 CG's are wanted, 9 of these will accompany the character songs, the rest will just be character interactions/events.

Composer/s:
• There are 9 planned character songs, 3 for Allyson the protagonist, 2 for each obtainable character, and one for both Allyson's brother and Sir Rogrone.
• I am writing the lyrics (only the lyrics) and would like the music to suit the lyrics so the composers would be basing the character song tracks of the lyrics with further direction from me.
• Other than character songs I want a song (just music) for each BG, so 6 and then maybe some more for CG scenes and to add deeper effect to dialogue

Singers:
• There are 9 character songs, equaling 5 characters singing at least one song
• If the character has more than 1 song I would like the same singer for all of them
• Allyson the protagonist has 3 songs, Othello the childhood friend has 2, Lance another obtainable has 2, Trevor, Allyson's brother and Sir Rogrone a member of the King's court after the nightingale has 1 each.
• Those who show genuine interest in applying will be given a short example of lyrics!
• Singer's will have to keep in mind that the music part of the song will be made first, then singing will be added to suit

If you want to lend a hand but not for a position listen please just contact me to offer your skills~

Deadlines: Ideally I want the game to be complete by the end of March next year (2015), so 6 months, but if needs be I am fine with it taking longer.
Last edited by Mickychi on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

Angie
Regular

Re: Seeking help for Prologue: Caged Bird -Artists(CG/BG), M

#2 Post by Angie »

The story seems to be interesting, catchy, and something more "different" or should I say "special" than others. It indeed piqued my interest!

If you ever need beta-tester or editor/proofreader for the script, I'll be happy to help you out :)

And good luck~
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

Re: Seeking help for Prologue: Caged Bird -Artists(CG/BG), M

#3 Post by Mickychi »

Angie wrote:The story seems to be interesting, catchy, and something more "different" or should I say "special" than others. It indeed piqued my interest!

If you ever need beta-tester or editor/proofreader for the script, I'll be happy to help you out :)

And good luck~
I'll keep that in mind then Thank you~
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!