Sinakhai's free music for your projects

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Sinakhai
Soundcloud: Sinakhai

Sinakhai's free music for your projects

#1 Post by Sinakhai »

Hello everyone, my name is Farekh Ahl Vanat and I'm here to offer the music from my project: Sinakhai.

I mainly specialize in atmospheres and things like that, nothing too complex, but (hopefully) full of emotion.

All my music is free to use for commercial and non commercial projects with a few previsions:

Full Credit is required: Sinakhai ( Farekh Ahl Vanat)
A copy of your VN.
No edits of my tracks are allowed ( if you need something special let me know, edits however, are not free.)

Other than that you can go nuts and use any of my tracks in any type of project.

If you need an original track, something specially made for you ( i. e. not on my soundcloud ) I'm willing to try and take commissions, usually one at a time. I'm only a hobby composer/musician, so take that into consideration.

My soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sinakhai

Some recent samples:

Astral Reaper

Heroes' Fall

Andromeda Fields
Last edited by Sinakhai on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

RotGtIE
Veteran

Re: Sinakhai's free music for your projects

#2 Post by RotGtIE »

Damn good stuff you've got here. Atmospheric is certainly a fine word for describing your work. Everything you've got is fantastic for setting a scene.

I think what you do is more than good enough to pay for. Do you think you could offer an estimate for commissions, for those interested?

Sinakhai

#3 Post by Sinakhai »

First of all, thanks for your comment :D . About your question:

I guess it depends on the project. In the past I've charged from $1 ( simple piano or chiptune track) to $2000 ( super complex arrangement, special instruments, session musicians, mixing, mastering) per track, in the end it all depends of how complex and demanding the comission is.

Again, I am a hobby composer/musician/vocalist and I like to help fellow creators, so I can assure you that if someone wanted me to create music for them I would offer a fair (cheap) price :wink:

These days I'm mostly working inside the box, so I guess the price would go from $1 to $20 ( and that's a super high estimate) per track; heck, given the right conditions I'd even work for free :mrgreen:

Edit: after all this time realized I forgot a zero and it was ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Sinakhai on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kirarya
Projects: Panacea
Tumblr: kiraryadev
Deviantart: Kirarya

#4 Post by Kirarya »

Just wanted to stop by to say your music is amazing! I've been listening to it all night and definitely will be back when I need some free music in the future. You're incredibly talented -- keep up the good work! c:

Sinakhai

#5 Post by Sinakhai »

Thank you so much for your comments, it means a lot to me when people listen to my stuff. I'm glad you liked it and I hope you find use for it in the future :)

skyBlueVanilla

#6 Post by skyBlueVanilla »

0.0 (almost speechless).
Your music are really awesome! XD And if you have any time, I definitely want to work with you!
Are you currently free to take commissions?
~ Sky.

Sinakhai

#7 Post by Sinakhai »

Hello Sky, I'm so happy you liked my stuff. Right now I'm kind of busy recording and writing for two different projects but, if you are ok with it, I'm free starting July 16 to July 31st.

I'm always happy to take new commissions and doing collaborations with enthusiastic creators, so, if my schedule doesn't work for you at the moment I'd love to be considered for future projects :mrgreen:

Rika-san
Tumblr: rikapeak

#8 Post by Rika-san »

Whao o:
Your music is fabulous holy-- Probably- definately going to use some of this if I can't get a composer in my team
//your composing level is too high//

Sinakhai

#9 Post by Sinakhai »

You are too kind :D . Go ahead and use anything you need, everything I upload to my soundcloud is free to use with proper credit, just remember, I don't allow edits, remixes, or any other modification to my tracks. Edits and original tracks are paid ( small fee ) :mrgreen:

RokAbiel
Regular

#10 Post by RokAbiel »

You're music is absolutely wonderful, I definitely followed you on soundcloud! :lol:

You have just the type of music I've been looking for! :mrgreen: Out of curiousity, I know you said earlier that you've charged anywhere from $1 to $200..About how much would you charge for a track with a similar sound to the tracks in Astheros?

Sinakhai

#11 Post by Sinakhai »

Hehehe, I noticed, thank you so much for following me :D It all depends on the complexity of the track, length, how much time and work it takes to bring your idea(s) to life, stuff like that. Tracks like the ones in the Astheros set can go from $3 to $30 ( super high estimate) per track.

RokAbiel
Regular

#12 Post by RokAbiel »

No problem! :D You definitely deserve more followers haha.

My project will take awhile to finish since I'm mostly a one person team at the moment, but I'll definitely save up some money and keep you in mind!

Sinakhai

#13 Post by Sinakhai »

He he, thanks. Don't worry, take your time. Btw, I checked your project and I think it would be fun to work together :D.

RokAbiel
Regular

#14 Post by RokAbiel »

Thank you for checking it out! I'm so happy you feel that way! :D I think it would be fun too! :)

noctos
Regular
Projects: Aeris
Tumblr: noctos

#15 Post by noctos »

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your work! I've listened to a few tracks, and they're right up my alley. I especially like the piano tracks you've posted, and I think I'll be using some of them in my VN. I adore the sad atmosphere in Andromeda Fields, it's my favorite so far!
Tentatively working on my first project ☆