Composer/Writer Available [Taken]

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
ManofSteel
Soundcloud: Politicallyundead

Composer/Writer Available [Taken]

#1 Post by ManofSteel »

I'm a young composer looking to take on a project or two by either providing some of my already created music, or constructing a soundtrack from scratch.

I'm a minimalist classical composer, I have no knowledge of electronic style music, however I can lay down a nice piano beat for any occasion.

More limitations, as I use an online program known as Note flight, which is great save for...some of the strings sounding vile. That being said I find many ways around that, if you want proof, check out my sound cloud page.

https://soundcloud.com/politicallyundead

Despite the need or constant proofreading, I actually am a writer and would love to help co-write and add deeper meaning, philosophical dilehma, drama, heart break, and morality to any visual novel.

Christine Love is my hero, just throwing that out there.

Thank you for your consideration.

Price varies on project type and scale (PM me for Details)

The last project I was a part of disappeared out of nowhere so please only contact me if you're hell bent on making a visual novel.
Last edited by ManofSteel on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cotton Blue
Regular
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Organization: Cotton Blue
Deviantart: CottonBlueVN
Soundcloud: Cotton Blue
itch: Cotton Blue

Re: Composer/Writer Available [open]

#2 Post by Cotton Blue »

I love your music, especially the piano piece~

But, are you free or not? What are your prices?
Memories~ Megami no hogo-sha [GxB] [Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Yōkai]

ManofSteel

Re: Composer/Writer Available [Taken]

#3 Post by ManofSteel »

I forgot to update this post, my apologies! As of this moment I'm Producing music for another project, however once that is completed I wil immediately edit this post to say I'm open.

For really small projects needing only say 5-8 tracks I'll do it for free since I'm just starting out, anything bigger than that I'll generally charge $50/5 tracks (for a commercial) just because I'm a full time college student and part-time worker (not due until KS funds are received)

If your doing a free game, I'll probably charge a measly $20/5 tracks or free if I REALLY like the project. But as I edited above, I'm totally open to negotiations!

Also thank you for listening to my music! :D

ManofSteel

Re: Composer/Writer Available

#4 Post by ManofSteel »

To correct the post above, I'd be happy to work for free on a few projects just for the Experiance.