Mimi's Idea thread~

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
MimirollCookie
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Best Friends (DRAMA), Sweet and Spices (NaNo16)
Projects: Cupid's Wish, Best Friends Deux
Organization: Pastelle Studios
Deviantart: MimirollCookie

Mimi's Idea thread~

#1 Post by MimirollCookie »

Hello! I'm MimirollCookie and here I am! Dumping my ideas! I wish someone will use them. ;_;
Anyway! Ideas!
Here are my idea(s).
Sometimes, Yanderes are wrong too!
Title: Sometimes, Yanderes are wrong too!
Genre: Comedy and Rivalry
Type: Stat-raising Sim

Why is the yandere cliche is like this?: Girl stalks boy. Boy meets girl. Boy dates girl.
Girl turns out to be a sociopath. Boy freaks out. Girls heart is broken. Boy dies.

But what if the boy is a STRONG boy that is stronger than the girl?

Story:
In the near future, a boy named Iyoko was sent to a boring town. Iyoko was bored then
went to the apartment, where his roommate is a girl! Then the cliche starts:
Boy meets girl. Boy dates girl. Girl turns out to be a sociopath. BUT the boy didn't freak out.
Instead he was planning to kill the girl. then the cliche continues, Girls heart is broken. Nobody dies.
(Wait, nobody died?) No one died because both of them are strong! A new cliche starts! Girl challenged boy to a duel.
boy agreed. NOW, who is stronger?

Characters: (Name Changeable)

Iyoko Nanami - A strong 20-year-old boy. Graudated when he was 19 years old. Loving and caring, but not a weakling just
like the other Yandere protags!

Yuuki Aoi - A loving 20-year-old girl, or that was her fake side. When Iyoko founds that Yuuki was a sociopath, they became
rivals!!!

The game's objective: Defeat Yuuki or Yuuki will defeat you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use my ideas....
"If they can do it, you can do it too! make them do it. They can do it, right?" :lol:
Getting a new laptop. Hopefully going back to VN making! (BWAHAHA)