Idea Help [BxB] [PrinceAU|Angst|Romance]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
viynyster

Idea Help [BxB] [PrinceAU|Angst|Romance]

#1 Post by viynyster »

Hello! So I have been reading RoyalAU fanfics and I was heavily inspired by it. I decided I wanted to make a game featuring a Kpop boygroup called EXO. (I haven't decide which pairing yet) This is a very unclear idea and it would be my very first visual novel if developed more. And I would love to hear feedbacks from you guys.

I've been thinking about creating a BxB vn, the setting is between 1820s-1840s somewhere place in Europe, RoyalAU (in which the love interest is a prince and the main character is the prince's playmate/childhood friend/guard idk. I want to make it angsty with a lot of conflicts and plot twists. And maybe I will add a bittersweet element in it.

The game might include slight abuse and NSFW +15 scenes. I might remove this element in the future,it depends tho. That's all what I have in my mind. Do you have any ideas to develop the plot because the current plot sounds too dull.

In case if you're wondering, I was inspired by strange-seas' fanfic "Young One" (http://strange-seas.livejournal.com/5620.html)