[Closed][R18+][Commercial] 2d anime CG and BG artist(s)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
arewar
Projects: https://arewar.itch.io/particles-of-reality
Tumblr: arewar
itch: arewar
Discord: jadegodsey

[Closed][R18+][Commercial] 2d anime CG and BG artist(s)

#1 Post by arewar »

Edit - Closed.

I'm looking for a CG artist and a BG artist (or someone up for both) for a passion project visual novel project in development. I am (a new and) the sole developer and content creator. This is intended to be a long-term project, but the work will be in slow, small bursts over time. This is my first time commissioning work so please have some patience. :D

The game (https://arewar.itch.io/particles-of-reality) is a mature, adult, otome, drama visual novel with sexual, violent, and triggering themes and topics. (This is not a hentai game.) The main 5 characters are visible on this page, but please note the sprite art is my own amateur art and there is much room for improvement.

Pay: The pay per artwork I expect will vary depending on the scene, but I'm hoping to generally target around USD $50-100 per CG piece, $30-60 BG piece, with some exceptions being more for complex scenes. I'm thinking PayPal for payment? (I'm open to service suggestions as long as it's reputable and available in the US.)

Art Content:
  • CG art will often require graphic physical violence, death, nudity, occasional tasteful sex scene, and triggering themes. Please only respond if you are comfortable with these scenarios. We can negotiate scene details for any specific personal trigger issue. Feel free to email me questions if you have any specific concerns.
  • 2D anime style only.
  • Most CG scenes will involve two characters, thigh-high/waist up, with background, color, line-art, shadows, lighting
  • CG art will occasionally/rarely require specific weather, a cat, dreams, ghosts, 2-3 ethereal space beings
  • Currently, the environments (cg & bg) will typically be indoors, with a rare forest or city scene.
  • BG art may require blood, weapons, narcotics, outer space, and a cat, day/night versions, or multiple versions for things like furniture changes.
Details
  • No animation expected
  • Art will eventually be for commercial use (if things go as planned).
  • 1920 x 1080 minimum resolution required
  • Upon completion, source and PNG/JPG format images should be provided.
  • Expecting 1-3 revisions during the sketch/draft phase in the beginning
  • Delivery timelines are very flexible. Generally expecting around 3-14 days.
  • I'll provide specific minimum requirements in advance, and on request I can provide google/stock image examples or my own (bad) sketches.
As a sneak peak, the first pieces I would like to work on (more details will be provided):
  • CG - A male and female character at a city road's crosswalk, night, raining, body size knees and up. The female is pulled out of the way of an oncoming car.
  • BG - A finished but mostly unfurnished basement, drain in the floor, metal chair in the center, table, few shelves, door to a bathroom, stairs. Will eventually need 3 variations: One without windows and internal lighting, one with windows at night, one with windows at day. Let's discuss pricing of the variations.

Feel free to email me for more info or questions.
Last edited by arewar on Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.

DroolingArtDemon
Completed: 1
Projects: HoneyBun (18+), Midnight Delight (18+)(WIP)
Organization: Lovely Knives
itch: arthungrydemon

Re: [Open][R18+][Commercial] 2d anime CG and BG artist(s)

#2 Post by DroolingArtDemon »

Yo! =v=)/)
Just letting you know I sent an email your way!

Portfolio | Commissions | Social Links
Currently Looking For: VN work + Commissions are Open

✦ EMAIL: arthungrygoat@yahoo.com