[Hobby][Open][Writer] Cloudside University Dating VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
interconnectedco
Projects: Cloudside University
Github: Beastmaster23
itch: cloudside-university

[Hobby][Open][Writer] Cloudside University Dating VN

#1 Post by interconnectedco »

Do you want to be apart of a team making a visual novel? Well look no further! We are looking for a writer to help unfold a multi-ending story. We are wanting to finish a great game this year. The characters are well diverse showcasing many sexualities and cultures. This will be our first game on steam, but don't let that discourage you. Each of our members are committed to making something that breaches the sky; Dare I say Cloudside.

I've been playing dating sims for about 6 months to get ready for this project. We are definitely inspired by Doki Doki literature club. Currently we have the outline of scenarios and personalities. We also have the code setup for dialogue, but not the mini-games yet... We are really trying to push ourselves. So you don't need to be a Super hero, just the heart and will of one.

We want to release it this year. We will all discuss whether we want to make it free near release. It's mainly about the love of making games. If you want to join the team then message me. If not then I hope you will enjoy it when it comes out. :)

The A team:
Beastmaster23-Programmer (Me)

I'm college grad in computer science. I've made several hobby games using Unity. I'm currently using Godot for this game. My portfolio

Rosebuds-Artist

She's an awesome artist. Always been drawing her whole life. Her twitch

You:
- Writer any experience, but a love for visual novels
- Dedication for a year
- Flexible times and deadlines
- A need to complete a game to be proud of :)
My project (2).png

ManyLayer42

Re: [Hobby][Open][Writer] Cloudside University Dating VN

#2 Post by ManyLayer42 »

Hey,
I would totally love to write for you!My Discord is SeeKyle#1445

Ladythief1997
Regular
Projects: Unnamed PJ
Tumblr: genderbender1lover
Deviantart: genderbender-lover
Soundcloud: Breaking~Point
itch: Ladythief1997
Discord: tenshuz

Re: [Hobby][Open][Writer] Cloudside University Dating VN

#3 Post by Ladythief1997 »

Hewwo I would also enjoy writing for the project. Feel free to message me on Discord---> TenshuZ#9642 <--- I am free
Writer looking for EXP go ahead and hit me up. ;D You know you want to.