[CLOSED] [PAID] Need Otome VN character art/sprite sheets

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
welslynn
Discord: Kelsonthesticks#3967

[CLOSED] [PAID] Need Otome VN character art/sprite sheets

#1 Post by welslynn »

Hello! I am looking for VN sprites for an Otome game I am writing. I am super new to making VNs--but I have edited/beta-read/storyboarded quite a few. I thought it was time I started my own VN!

Working Title: Recreo
Description:
This Otome game will be SciFi themed, with an overarching subject of loneliness. Recreo (the planet everyone lives on) has been experiencing terrorist attacks from extraterrestrial aliens for the last 50 years. From the MC’s perspective, the aliens are an angry and vengeful race who will stop at nothing to kill off Recreons (the people that inhabit planet Recreo). Governmental news conferences and media have expressed that the aliens are there to take over their world, and that Recreons need to unite to fight back their attacks. The MC is affected by the ongoing war, while also trying to navigate her solitary, lonely lifestyle. In each LI story, the MC learns more about her home planet of Recreo, and what the aliens are really fighting for.

This project is still in the early stages. I have done a lot of writing but am not quite done with it yet. However, I would like to start the sprites so I can eventually put a demo up on Itch.

What I need!
--I have five characters (1 female MC and 4 Male LIs) total that need full bodies and around five expressions (all with and without blushing) :)
--One outfit and one pose for each Male LI, two outfits one pose for female MC.
--Two of the LIs need an additional sheet with different colored eyes and hair (with the same everything else--outfit/pose/facial expressions)
--Some kind of Ikemen style or style suited for Otome game is preffered
--Outifts need to be modern with a twist of futuristic
--May have light NSFW scenes later. I would pay extra for shirtless/naked sprites later but just something to keep in mind if you are interested in this gig

What I'll pay:
$35 for EACH regular LI
$40 for EACH of the other two LIs that need different hair color and eye color
$45 for the MC sprite sheet with two outfits

**I am not in any time crunch or anything, I just would like some open communication. I will pay the artist half when I receive the sketch of a character, and the other half when the character sheet is done per character.

If interested, please contact me at:
You can respond to this post below
OR
Discord: Kelsonthesticks#3967
OR
Email: kelsonthesticks@gmail.com
Last edited by welslynn on Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on my own otome VN!

ritsuki1130
Discord: Ritsuki#3365

Re: [OPEN] [PAID] Need Otome VN character art/sprite sheets

#2 Post by ritsuki1130 »

Hello. I'd like to offer my services if you are still looking!

My details and examples can be seen here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQi ... p=drivesdk

Thank you for your time. ^^