[OPEN] Visual Novel Writer, Scriptwriter, Worldbuilder, Editor for Hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
Gabriel Foxx
Completed: Htopia, Hermaphrodity and the Missing Specimen
Projects: Spies and Girls, Unannounced Visual Novel

[OPEN] Visual Novel Writer, Scriptwriter, Worldbuilder, Editor for Hire

#1 Post by Gabriel Foxx »

I am open to SFW and NSFW writing commissions

Portfolio Website HERE: https://gabrielfoxxmartinez.carrd.co

Introduction:
Hello, you amazing people. My name is Gabriel Foxx Martinez, and I am a seasoned freelance writer with experience in various mediums, such as webcomics, video games, and films. Though, by heart, I am a scriptwriter, I do offer services as a ghostwriter, proofreader, worldbuilder, and editor.

I started my writing career as an assistant script analyst at a production company, analyzing speculative scripts and grading them on their viability for bidding agencies. Sounds like a dream, right? I thought so, too. Only it's not. Think of it as a typical 9-to-5 office job requiring much reading and paperwork. Lots and lots of paperwork. Despite that, it gave me valuable insight into what goes into creating a work of art on the silver screen, and it gave me the courage to become a freelancer in my spare time. To this day, I still work at the same company, but I someday aspire to retire from the tie and focus on my true passion--writing compelling and thought-provoking stories.

Genre Experience:

As a generalist writer, I am well-versed in most genres, understanding familiar tropes and clichés, which I use to articulate a narrative that the target audience can enjoy. Of the many genres, romance, drama, and horror are where my writing skills are at their highest, and I'm confident I can provide some insight into them. Here is a list of genres and subgenres I've worked on in the past:
  • Horror
  • Thriller
  • Action/Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Boys' Love (yaoi)
  • Girls' Love (yuri)
  • Drama
  • Slice-of-life
  • Mystery

Writing Commissions:

I am a fast and efficient writer, translating to a quick turnaround time. On average, I can turn in a polished 4,000-word assignment within seven days (16,000 words a month). Due to the complicated nature of writing, my rates vary based on the necessary format and medium. Writing a visual novel requires a different perspective and discipline from narrative design (video game writing). If you want to learn more, feel free to check out my website.

Here is a list of writing commissions I offer:
  • Screenwriting & Teleplay writing
  • Visual Novel Writing
  • Webcomic & Comic Book Writing
  • Narrative Design
  • Worldbuilding
  • Proofreading & Editing
  • Beta Reading and Narrative Analytics (script coverage)
  • Story Outlining

If you believe I fit your project, contact me through email or Discord anytime. I look forward to building a prosperous partnership.