[Open] Grim Fables, highly experienced & multi-genre composer, available for hire

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
grimfables
Soundcloud: grimfables

[Open] Grim Fables, highly experienced & multi-genre composer, available for hire

#1 Post by grimfables »

Hello, my name is Grim Fables. I used to be on these forums a long time ago as Fabled Ways.

I'm a highly experienced music producer & composer in a vast majority of genres. Over the last few years, I somewhat shifted my focus on VTuber related work where I've amassed over hundreds of commissions. I've also worked on several visual novels thanks to these forums, including HATE is a 4 Letter Word by arty, and having composed several songs for The Sekimeiya: Spun Glass. Other projects include some 18+ work. Now I'm opening myself up again to Visual Novel work.
  • There is no genre I won't do. Some might be more complicated, but I will do my best to meet expectations.
  • I charge per minute of music. I don't bill hourly. You want a 2 minute song? That's what you pay for.
  • All songs are produced to be loopable unless requested otherwise.
  • My songs have been described as highly atmospheric, catchy and carrying strong ambiance.
  • Alongside my wide genre range, I also have a wide range of instrumentation at my disposal from asian ethnic to electronic.
  • Your input and feedback matters.
  • I pride myself on being highly communicative. When I have an update to provide, we go over possible changes. I also work well independently if asked to.
  • I provide my music in a timely manner and have never missed a deadline in my 10+ years of doing music.
  • Not opposed to working on 18+ projects (though I might not always want to be credited as Grim Fables.)
  • I also do SFX if desired. (20 euros per.)
Does this all sound appealing and like someone you would wanna work with? Then feel free to get in touch over Discord (grimfables) or via email (grimfablesmusic@gmail.com). If you'd like to see if I'm currently available for commissions, I do my best to update this post but can also be found on Twitter.

I have two demo reels to show you at this time;
Demo Reel #1
Demo Reel #2 (Might be some overlap, some songs I'm really proud of lol)

Currently, my price is 60 euros per minute of music, HOWEVER. If you'd like to discuss me doing an OST, there is potential to discuss pricing.
Get in touch, and I hope to hear from you soon!

MorganFoster

Re: [Open] Grim Fables, highly experienced & multi-genre composer, available for hire

#2 Post by MorganFoster »

Thanks for the info, I will mail you.

grimfables
Soundcloud: grimfables

Re: [Open] Grim Fables, highly experienced & multi-genre composer, available for hire

#3 Post by grimfables »

MorganFoster wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:46 am Thanks for the info, I will mail you.
Sounds good! Looking forward to your email.