Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#76 Post by illuminate001 »

mac_oni wrote:A Part 2!!! ^_^

I realy liked Dream Savior Gakuen never imagend it could get a sequel. I wish you good luck with the great work.
Is it posible to get a decent sequal? The reeves plot mainly added the extra kick to make it special. Maybe the game needs a alien visitor or a atlantis invation plot.
Haha thanx 4 da comment Mac_Oni. Ooh I know eh...i gotta had suffin really strange or else its gonna be boring. I dun want it ta jes be a simple high school VN if i can help it. thanx! I hope i can make it great too!

CelticGuard

#77 Post by CelticGuard »

The game is awesome. I loved everything except some things like the character art of Marlain :shock:
One thing I don't get is why Jaja and Marlo always appear with the thumbs up? Sato seems to be staring at Marlo in the PRC scenes, and the characters don't mind being gay at all, especially marlain who's even engaged, and CROSSDRESSING!!! But after all it's a BL game :mrgreen:

I loved the endings. I got the Polar and Marlain ones.

I'm waiting for a sequel. The new character art looks much better. Good luck for it ^_^

Everyone download this game!!!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#78 Post by azureXtwilight »

J-J-Jaja!!!
I wanted his ending so much, I wonder if he'll stay the same or get older.
This one's a BL game too?
Ahh, I don't mind! Yaay XD

Gensotekei

#79 Post by Gensotekei »

*Keeps playing*

WHY
CANT
I
GET
POLAR

I already have three of the endings, one of them where you find out that polar is
dead, waiii... (T_T)
and the bad ones (aka EVERYPONE HATES YOU AND YOU CANT FIND KEEVES)

is there a polar ending, or does my life suck?

#80 Post by Guest »

Gensotekei wrote:*Keeps playing*

WHY
CANT
I
GET
POLAR

I already have three of the endings, one of them where you find out that polar is
dead, waiii... (T_T)

*grin*
There is. I believe I got his end while trying for Keeves (everyone but him I get, I swear!). Try EVERYTHING. Yes, even the options that look like bad ends.

Gensotekei

#81 Post by Gensotekei »

Guest wrote:
Gensotekei wrote:*Keeps playing*

WHY
CANT
I
GET
POLAR

dead, waiii... (T_T)

*grin*
There is. I believe I got his end while trying for Keeves (everyone but him I get, I swear!). Try EVERYTHING. Yes, even the options that look like bad ends.
YAY I FOUND HIM MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE... At least every 7th of the month... :oops:

illuminate001

#82 Post by illuminate001 »

Gensotekei wrote: YAY I FOUND HIM MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE... At least every 7th of the month... :oops:
Hi Getsotekei...thanx for the spam! lol. naw im jes kidding. Thanx alot for the interest! It really helps me alot wit da motivational factor stuff. Im glad you finally got the character you wanted! Despite all the pitfalls and traps I layed along the way. lol.

Keeves would be the hardest Arc to fully complete followed by Polar, Sato and then Marlain. So dont feel too bad. =)

I hope you like DSII jes as much. Thanks once again for commenting.

illuminate001

#83 Post by illuminate001 »

CelticGuard wrote:Everyone download this game!!!
Aww Thank you Celtic! =)

illuminate001

#84 Post by illuminate001 »

azureXtwilight wrote:J-J-Jaja!!!
I wanted his ending so much, I wonder if he'll stay the same or get older.
This one's a BL game too?
Ahh, I don't mind! Yaay XD
Hahaha yeah it is a BL game again Azure unfortunately...no...no not unfortunately! I love them!

AlecDaniels

#85 Post by AlecDaniels »

Great game, but try as I might, I can't seem to get the Coach Ending (I assume its the joke one) haven't really got a Bad End yet, but got The Keeves, Polar, and Sato, and I think I know how to get the marlo. Granted I might be playing an old copy, without that Coach ending. (Yes, I like bear/chubs, I'm a strange man.) Oh and I think I got the "We're sort of friends" ending.
~Chaos, Panic, Disorder... My work is done here~

illuminate001

#86 Post by illuminate001 »

AlecDaniels wrote:Great game, but try as I might, I can't seem to get the Coach Ending (I assume its the joke one) haven't really got a Bad End yet, but got The Keeves, Polar, and Sato, and I think I know how to get the marlo. Granted I might be playing an old copy, without that Coach ending. (Yes, I like bear/chubs, I'm a strange man.) Oh and I think I got the "We're sort of friends" ending.
hahaha noooo there is no "old version" it has always contained the Coach ending. And no its not weird dat you liked cubs/bears or chubs. to each there own! Like i was sayin I wanted there to be alittle bit of everything for every1. Granted tho...alotta ppl were alittle like WHOA when or if they got the Coach ending.

anyways sorry that it took me so long to reply...im not dead jes busy on DSGII. Take care and thanx for the message! :)

Brian

#87 Post by Brian »

DSG rocks! I really love this game. I wish it was longer just because I want more! I'm so psyched that there's going to be a sequel.
Any updates on how the sequel is going?
How many endings are there? I got the 4 happy endings in the Loop. There's an ending for the coach lol? I didn't see that coming!
Polar is the hottest guy DROOL but I also thought Keeves had a sweet story. Plus, that little bit of bare belly on Keeves is cute.
I hope the sequel has some adult content!

usul
Veteran
Projects: Teachings of the Buddha, System-Addict, Generation XxX

#88 Post by usul »

illuminate001 wrote:
CelticGuard wrote:Everyone download this game!!!
Aww Thank you Celtic! =)
There's no linux version I see. Can't download then, sorry. Why isn't there one? This is built using Ren'py no?
"The universe is non-simultaneously apprehended"
— Buckminster Fuller

Brian

#89 Post by Brian »

I played a bunch last night and got 9 of the endings.
I got all 4 Loop endings, the end up alone ending, ending with your friends, the Coach ending ( So funny and creepy) and YAY! the sweet Polar ending. Sigh it was so beautiful I almost cried. It definietly gave me the closure I felt I needed for Polar's story.
So what's the tenth ending? I'm thinking it must be another Keeves ending. Any clues on how to get that last ending?
I have really really loved DSG bunches, it's completely awesome.

illuminate001

#90 Post by illuminate001 »

Brian wrote:DSG rocks! I really love this game. I wish it was longer just because I want more! I'm so psyched that there's going to be a sequel.
Any updates on how the sequel is going?
How many endings are there? I got the 4 happy endings in the Loop. There's an ending for the coach lol? I didn't see that coming!
Polar is the hottest guy DROOL but I also thought Keeves had a sweet story. Plus, that little bit of bare belly on Keeves is cute.
I hope the sequel has some adult content!
HeyBrian, wow glad to see my thread on here has had some interest and revivement. lol. Thank you for messgaing me I guess you liked it alot! yeah I am working rite now on the sequel and im making it more epic then the 1st! hehe, yeah Polar is designed to be my "dream guy" of sorts so i cudnt help but make him hot. And yeah Keeves' belly showing part was alil intentional. (Hooray for Anime wind!)

there are 10 endings all together.
the sequel wont have TRUE adult content but mayb suggested bu thats all. :)