Discontinued....

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Shiori
Projects: Disconnected: An Existential Love Story

Re: VN Staff...

#16 Post by Shiori »

Yo Just to warn people. I copyrighted my stuff so don't try to bag my ideas...
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886)

Jake
Support Hero

#17 Post by Jake »

Shiori wrote:Yo Just to warn people. I copyrighted my stuff so don't try to bag my ideas...
Just so you know, that's totally not how Copyright works. :P

I've no interest in 'stealing' your ideas, as it goes, but you should probably be aware that there's pretty much nothing you can do, legally speaking, to monopolise a story idea. And there's little point, as well, because the idea is very rarely the important part of a good work, the writing quality is far more likely to make a story worth reading/watching/etc. And it's the writing - the actual manifestation and implementation of the idea - that you can copyright.
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

Shiori
Projects: Disconnected: An Existential Love Story

#18 Post by Shiori »

Thanks for the info!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
Friedrich Nietzsche "Beyond Good and Evil", Aphorism 146 (1886)