Blue Lemma's Development Journal

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Erik
Regular

#106 Post by Erik »

And there I am, missing the whole thing :oops:

Happy birthday then, BL. And happy Christmas as well :D

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#107 Post by rioka »

At least you're not as late as me... <.<'

Happy Belated Birthday, Lemma and Jerails! Looking forward to seeing Metro Blues' completion and the New Year is definitely looking like the Year of Ren'ai. :D

Grey
Veteran

#108 Post by Grey »

*Is later than the lot of ya* (at the moment)

Happy Birthday Lemma and Jerails

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#109 Post by Otaku Dash »

Darn...i miss all the "happy days" :cry: :P

A very "late" Happy birthday for Blue Lemma and Jeralis (What means is the intention.....right!?)
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Jerails
Veteran

#110 Post by Jerails »

*Explodes in a firey rage of dark matter* IT'S JERAILS!!!!! NOT JERALIS!!! *Laughs, falls on butt*

You know, Lemma made a vow that we'd get to see one of his works completed before New Years, so let's root on Lemma and ignore me for a while, after all, I'm only an editor type person with mediocre art skills and a love for music of any flavor.

Go Lemma! Woot woot!
It's been a while, folks!

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#111 Post by chronoluminaire »

Me3... So Happy Birthday to, uh, everyone whose birthday it is around this time of year <.< And Merry Christmas to all! I wish you all a New Year full of excitement, friendship, and experiencing more love, whether that be love of friends and family, love of God, or some good old ren'ai on a screen :P :D

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#112 Post by Otaku Dash »

Jerails wrote:*Explodes in a firey rage of dark matter* IT'S JERAILS!!!!! NOT JERALIS!!! *Laughs, falls on butt*
*Dash looks at typo he made*

:shock:

*Head explodes with some lame special effects taken from an even worse hollywood movie* :lol:

Sorry about that. That's what you get for typing too fast...lots of spealing errors. :P (Excuse-o-matic in full power)

*Gets a huge poster with the words "Go! Blue Lemma!!"*

GOOOOOOO! BLUEEE LEMMMAAA!!!
Me3... So Happy Birthday to, uh, everyone whose birthday it is around this time of year <.< And Merry Christmas to all! I wish you all a New Year full of excitement, friendship, and experiencing more love, whether that be love of friends and family, love of God, or some good old ren'ai on a screen
Same vows for you too. Happy Christmas for everyone, and that all have a New year full of goood stuff (like more Ren'ai games :P) in the company of those who you love.
Last edited by Otaku Dash on Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#113 Post by chronoluminaire »

*cue cheesy American cheerleader voice* Go - Blue Lemma! Go Go - Blue Lemma!

wind
Regular

hey hey

#114 Post by wind »

hi and yes a belated chrismahanickwanzica (sp?)
and its the new year *looks high and low for a new game*
tailweaver call up your blue lemma hunter.
lol. jk. well ok have a happy new year anyway.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#115 Post by musical74 »

*wonders which game will be completed first*

regarding games, wind...plenty here already, if you haven't checked out the Game Makers forums...you can try out Kasuka *Grey's project*, KAORI *mikey's project* River Trap, Blue Pencil, Untouched, Town Heat...I'm sure there is more than that, those are the ones that I myself have gotten =)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

wind
Regular

umm

#116 Post by wind »

i rewmeber now it was something about metro blues coming out before 05 but hey who cares all i need is a set of links to the dl sites for love faries(and othergames ofcourse...) but hey its just the start of a new year.
here's to a successful game making year to us all.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#117 Post by Blue Lemma »

February 4, 2005 - :? Wow, I've been busy lately... busy with personal stuff and homework stuff. I apologize to everyone I got hopeful about a game coming soon. I've been trying, but everything's been so draining lately. :( I'll try to do my best, though, to get games out.

Lemma hasn't been feeling well lately... I think her health is directly related to that of the site! :cry: *tries to nurse her back to health*

edit: oh yeah, almost forgot - Lillico is back on the Love Fairies drawing 8)

Tage
Regular

#118 Post by Tage »

Draining=bad... You really don't owe it to anyone to drain yourself, lol. They'll get out when they get out. Don't worry about it! n.n I'm sure you need stress relief more than anything right now!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#119 Post by mikey »

Hmmm... I was wondering about Metropolitan Blues... I understand you already have the full script, all the characters, the music and I would think the backgrounds as well. If the process of inserting and coding all of this is too much, why not give in to RenPy? If you have all the elements, it should be a matter of weeks (not to mention it would make a very good IntRenAiMo game - heh, that's one more try to get you to participate in the project :P don't get too angry ^_^)

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#120 Post by Taleweaver »

MetroBlues' slow progress is also my fault - well, not so much fault, but there are still a few questions BL has which he couldn't get to ask me. BL and I have been trying to get into contact via YIM for about a month now, without much success as I live in Germany and he in the U.S. We're online at different times, so teamwork is difficult. And from what I've understood, his questions are difficult to put into an e-mail.

Hopefully, we'll be able to meet online soon.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira