Summer 2013 Anime

For the rest of your otaku life.
Armee
Veteran

Re: Summer 2013 Anime

#16 Post by Armee »

myapple wrote:The premise was kind of dumb.... but I watched the first 3 episodes of Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist, and I must say I actually quite like it.

Lots of vaguely shounen-ai fanservice (think Kuroshitsuji).
I never take it seriously when it come to KyoAni's anime. I just watch it for fun and people said it has a lot of fanservice so I watched it. But in the end, it overload with it, and Kuroshitsuji was created by a pure fangirl so we can't blame that ^^ While Free! supposed to be fujoshi but people who don't like that idea is too many so it ended up as shounen, but still, the hints aren't stop growing.

ZeroExistence009
Regular
Projects: Platonic Adolescence (Filipino VN for adolescents)

#17 Post by ZeroExistence009 »

I think this season has a lot of fangirl based anime xD

Well, this is my list for this season:
-Blood Lad -- well, the girl in this one is really cute :lol: that's the major reason xD and in fairness, I like the comedy of this one.
-Danganronpa -- I just want to solve murder cases.
-Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya -- I missed Ilya so I'm currently watching this. And it is not half bad, I think.
-Silver Spoon -- those agricultural jokes, it's funny for me. It's because my parents are farmers so I can relate to this anime.
-Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou -- stupid dog. That's all :lol:
-Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen -- the goddess arch!!!. I'm a big fan of TWGOK :D
-Sunday without God -- a little bit of interesting because of the setting.
-Monogatari Series: Second Season -- I'm a big fan of Monogatari Series too.
-Servant x Service -- one of my favorite this season! I just love it! And I love LUUUCYYYY!! :lol:
-Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! -- funny and depressing at the same time. I can feel how she feels :lol:

Well for Shingeki no Kyojin, I'm still watching this but I'm starting to get pissed at Eren. I feel like he is just a crybaby that being babysit by Mikasa and the others.
Not Everything is Worth Existing. -- ZeroExistence009

80% Programmer, 15% Aspiring Writer, 5% Hentai, 0% Artist and 100% Lazy Bum

suikojay
Regular

#18 Post by suikojay »

Anyone watching Yami Shibai? These 4min. ghost stories have proven to be pretty good and creepy! My favorite one so far is ep 4 with the hair.

suikojay
Regular

#19 Post by suikojay »

Well, the summer season (I believe) is over! So what have been your favorites?

My favorite of the season was AoT - the action and the drama just were awesome!

My next favorites were TWGOK and Sunday W/out God. Both of these had a serious tear-jerker for a final episode! T__T And I'm still totally shipping Keima and Haqua! - they need to make a VN for this series so I can get that ending! :mrgreen:

Also really liked Rozen Maiden Zur., and it seems Fate/Kaleid Liner turned out better than I expected, as some of the fight scenes ranged from so-so to pretty awesome!