artist looking for a project

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

Re: artist looking for a project

#16 Post by Zatch »

Yeah! Good luck on with this project.

shiisuke

#17 Post by shiisuke »

Umm... Can I advertise myself in this topic too..? Because I'm kinda scared of starting a new one with (maybe) the same title. :'D
- A! Pantsu mieta. -

Jake
Support Hero

#18 Post by Jake »

shiisuke wrote:Umm... Can I advertise myself in this topic too..?
I doubt anyone would mind!

Incidentally, while it's not necessarily what most artists would be interested in doing, since working with someone doing art direction with strong characters is usually more interesting, but if people who can draw just want to make themselves useful and get some recognition/experience I think it's safe to say that generic character or backdrop art that can be released under a relatively open license (e.g. some of the sharabe CC licenses) will always be appreciated - barely a month goes by without people asking "is there any generic artwork I can use in my game?"...
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

Syureria

#19 Post by Syureria »

shiisuke wrote:Umm... Can I advertise myself in this topic too..? Because I'm kinda scared of starting a new one with (maybe) the same title. :'D
ofcourse you can, but it may be confusing for some ppl if they dont see your post and just go by the first post, which is probably what will happen when this thread gets a few more pages C:

shiisuke

#20 Post by shiisuke »

Syureria wrote:
shiisuke wrote:Umm... Can I advertise myself in this topic too..? Because I'm kinda scared of starting a new one with (maybe) the same title. :'D
ofcourse you can, but it may be confusing for some ppl if they dont see your post and just go by the first post, which is probably what will happen when this thread gets a few more pages C:
Mm... That might be true. .3. Maybe I'll do a new topic then. : D
- A! Pantsu mieta. -