Phoenix [BxB] [Soulmates, Romance, Sci-Fi]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

Re: Phoenix [BxB] [Soulmates, Romance, Sci-Fi]

#16 Post by runeraccoon »

Hey, I've been following this, and I think it's awesome that you're going for weekly devlog that shows great dedication. Tackling realistic issue must have been a hardwork, but I want to let you know that we're waiting for it haha. No pressure. Just wanting to show some appreciation.

Anyway, hoping for a better week as well! :D

audrenes
Regular
Projects: Phoenix, Swan Lake, Kiss Me X
Tumblr: ajmakesvns

#17 Post by audrenes »

fuicchi wrote:Hey, I've been following this, and I think it's awesome that you're going for weekly devlog that shows great dedication. Tackling realistic issue must have been a hardwork, but I want to let you know that we're waiting for it haha. No pressure. Just wanting to show some appreciation.

Anyway, hoping for a better week as well! :D
Thank you and I appreciate your support! I'm hoping to clear out my writer's block here by focusing on another project. So far it's working, so I'm hoping to continue writing again for this sometime this week.

audrenes
Regular

#18 Post by audrenes »

Update 2/21/16

Sorry for the lack of actual update again. Good news is that I'm out of my writers block. Bad news is that it's for another project I'm working on. I'll continue writing for Phoenix, especially since I'm so attached to this project. But I'm taking a break from it for a little while so that I won't feel like I'm trying to shove my words out. Until then, I'll be working on my other project. It's pretty short compared to this one. Since Phoenix is a much longer project, I think the former will help me get the hang of managing the majority of VN production better than this one. It feels a lot more manageable to do. If I do manage to get anything done for Phoenix, I will make an update for it. For now, most of my attention will be focused on Swan Lake.

Thank you for your support, and I hope to lift this hiatus off soon!

Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

#19 Post by Ghost of Crux »

Write other things if that's what you can write. The fact that Swan Lake is shorter will also help, too-- like you said, experience. Good luck finishing both!
Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!

audrenes
Regular

#20 Post by audrenes »

Ghost of Crux wrote:Write other things if that's what you can write. The fact that Swan Lake is shorter will also help, too-- like you said, experience. Good luck finishing both!
Yeah, I'm really hoping that after Swan Lake, I can write more for Phoenix. I'm not on a time limit for it, but I hope to do it within a good amount of time.

Thank you for your continued support! I really appreciate it!