I'm Starting New

Forum rules
Never bump threads. Per rule 16, updates may be posted once every 2 months. Per rule 18, disclose generative AI use when creating/updating a thread. Violating these rules may led to thread deletion.
mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

Re: Under Construction..

#16 Post by mitoky »

NaSetsu wrote: Just read that and though I did get permission from that friend I see I already made one of the biggest mistakes that a professional commissioner should never make. Also what you said brought me to tears, I don't usually cry but yet I am crying as I am writing this. Everything you stated above is true, and you understanding my position as a traditional artist is also very touching to me. I will make a new post and link you to that or you can find it on your own and I look forward to every bit of criticism that you and other people will give me. Though I still will ask you to go easy on me, I understand I was in the wrong and being as though even if that friend made it and I tried to draw the same thing. It still is copying it and now I fully understand that, I won't do nothing further concerning the situation. And you never did really turn me away, it was my own will to turn away from art so that's not something you really have to bring up. From this point on I will not disappoint the trust given unto me and I hope everyone will forgive me for this terrible deed and that we can still be on good terms. Though I do know what I have done may or may not have given you a summary of who I am, I hope you will not put that first and as I continue on and you get to know me. That the old me can be overwritten with the new me as. That is all I have to say.
That's ok. From my side, there isn't really anything to forgive. You made a mistake, you realize it was wrong and try to change yourself. So i look forward to see your artwork and process (:

NaSetsu
Regular

#17 Post by NaSetsu »

mitoky wrote:
NaSetsu wrote: Just read that and though I did get permission from that friend I see I already made one of the biggest mistakes that a professional commissioner should never make. Also what you said brought me to tears, I don't usually cry but yet I am crying as I am writing this. Everything you stated above is true, and you understanding my position as a traditional artist is also very touching to me. I will make a new post and link you to that or you can find it on your own and I look forward to every bit of criticism that you and other people will give me. Though I still will ask you to go easy on me, I understand I was in the wrong and being as though even if that friend made it and I tried to draw the same thing. It still is copying it and now I fully understand that, I won't do nothing further concerning the situation. And you never did really turn me away, it was my own will to turn away from art so that's not something you really have to bring up. From this point on I will not disappoint the trust given unto me and I hope everyone will forgive me for this terrible deed and that we can still be on good terms. Though I do know what I have done may or may not have given you a summary of who I am, I hope you will not put that first and as I continue on and you get to know me. That the old me can be overwritten with the new me as. That is all I have to say.
That's ok. From my side, there isn't really anything to forgive. You made a mistake, you realize it was wrong and try to change yourself. So i look forward to see your artwork and process (:
Thank you for being a very understanding person Mitoky.

mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

#18 Post by mitoky »

NaSetsu wrote:
mitoky wrote:
Thank you for being a very understanding person Mitoky.
No problem at all, good luck!